Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

35 icons
datass
post Jul 28 2006, 07:42 AM
Post #1


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



Right, yeah. First time making these kind of icons, XD.gif . And it sucks too because I don't have a livejournal to put them in cry.gif


1. 2. 3. 4.
5.
6. 7. 8.
9. 10.
11. 12.
13. 14. 15.
16.
17. 18. 19. 20.
21.
22. 23. 24.
25.
26. 27. 28.
29. 30.
31. 32.
33. 34. 35.

 

Posts in this topic
icy_wonderland   35 icons   Jul 28 2006, 07:42 AM
Jeng   those llook good.the border on 34 is neat   Jul 28 2006, 08:16 AM
Uronacid   Icons.... *shoots self*   Jul 28 2006, 01:12 PM
StanleyThePanda   They are nice, especially for a first. Get a livej...   Jul 28 2006, 02:40 PM
toyo loco   They look great. I like number 1,8, 14. Some look ...   Jul 28 2006, 01:22 PM
xbabyboo   Pretty.I like the border for 34.   Jul 28 2006, 02:06 PM
aeroplane.   AH. The picture in number 26 scared me. :/ I love ...   Jul 28 2006, 03:15 PM
one_and_only   they are really nice and very creative! but i ...   Jul 28 2006, 03:46 PM
mizz_americaz   I love 25 =P   Jul 28 2006, 08:51 PM
Becca Pearl   1, 7, 22, 30, 35 are my favorites ... you did a r...   Jul 28 2006, 08:54 PM
This Confession   haha then go make a livejournal! its free. A...   Jul 28 2006, 09:29 PM
ZapatoDelFuego   see, now if you were horrible at making icons we...   Jul 29 2006, 01:28 AM
Ms.ChubbyCheeks   those r awesome   Jul 29 2006, 12:17 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: