Whadaya think?, pretty blue flowers |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Whadaya think?, pretty blue flowers |
Jul 25 2006, 04:05 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 6 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 443,065 |
|
|
|
|
Sarah G. Whadaya think? Jul 25 2006, 04:05 PM
harlequin I like the flowers. I think you overdid the brushe... Jul 25 2006, 04:13 PM
Uronacid I don't think the image has bad quality... I j... Jul 25 2006, 04:37 PM
xbabyboo The sparkles on the flower are a bit too much..may... Jul 25 2006, 04:52 PM
Jeng you use toooo many brushes in your designs, try st... Jul 25 2006, 07:20 PM
marzipan there's too much stuff going on. tone down on ... Jul 25 2006, 08:01 PM
mizz_americaz too many icky colors mixed all together
the brushe... Jul 25 2006, 09:02 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura i dont like the blue shit all over the flower.
yo... Jul 27 2006, 12:15 AM
aeroplane. ^Agreed.
Try to not use too much brushes. Jul 27 2006, 12:34 AM
ZapatoDelFuego Can you say: tacky?
I can. Tacky. It's kind ... Jul 27 2006, 03:51 PM![]() ![]() |