Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Stars under my window, I see the silver shimmering down down down....
Retrogressive
post Jul 26 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #1


Don't wake ghostie.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,546
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,405



http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2395/bowheadiv0.png

meh, just blend.

//edit
This are all pictures I've taken of my friend Leigh at the docks and my aunt and uncle's house.
 
PrincessAda
post Jul 26 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #2


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



Thats beautiful! I love the bottom left corner where you put the text.
 
verbalistic
post Jul 26 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #3


& my dreams fall down
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,173
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 291,336



i like it also, i like how you used a different way to blend...also i like the text too. biggrin.gif
 
aeroplane.
post Jul 26 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 253
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 444,287



QUOTE(TATiisoHO0D @ Jul 26 2006, 6:23 PM) *
i like it also, i like how you used a different way to blend...also i like the text too. biggrin.gif

Agreed with Tatiana.
I really like this.
Its so unique. flowers.gif
 
Retrogressive
post Jul 26 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #5


Don't wake ghostie.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,546
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,405



Thank you everyone! throb.gif
 
waccoon
post Jul 26 2006, 11:34 PM
Post #6


We are the cure.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,936
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,456



THAT IS SOME BAD ATHLETE'S FOOT.


throb.gif
 
Retrogressive
post Jul 26 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #7


Don't wake ghostie.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,546
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,405



That's her knee, dumbass.

whistling.gif

//edit

and stfu. throb.gif
 
OhMyAnniee
post Jul 26 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,388
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,129



its really artsy! i like it happy.gif
i think you should brighten it a bit though.
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Jul 27 2006, 01:31 AM
Post #9





Guest






Its pretty neat, idk about the colors, but other than that I like it. thumbsup.gif
 
Jeng
post Jul 27 2006, 06:40 AM
Post #10


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



i agree^ nice blending though.very nice
 
turbulent
post Jul 27 2006, 07:16 AM
Post #11


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



The font choice could have been better and the head in the bottom corner seems a bit out of place. It would be better if it was a smaller (half body shot) picture like the rest of the images you used. And yeah, a color overlay would be nice cuz i'm not too fond of the red and green color scheme
I'm sorry
I'm just being a bit picky. I do like it though. The blending style/picture placement is different, which is always a great relief <3
 
Ms.ChubbyCheeks
post Jul 27 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #12


InfatuatedbyU
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 334
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,209



Thats so neat! I love the profile in the corner. and everything seems to be placed well.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: