"Interest" Section is cut-off |
"Interest" Section is cut-off |
Jul 26 2006, 12:05 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 444,222 |
my Interest Section is cut off (view here) nd i dont know why. any suggestions?
|
|
|
|
BultiBI77ION "Interest" Section is cut-off Jul 26 2006, 12:05 PM
StanleyThePanda .. It looks fine to me.
Can you post a screenshot ... Jul 26 2006, 12:27 PM
bonjour_x what do you mean its cut off?
it looks fine to me.... Jul 26 2006, 12:27 PM
we were infinite it seems to be working fine for everyone
what bro... Jul 26 2006, 12:50 PM
Sup foooool I think it has to do with IE...maybe the older ver... Jul 26 2006, 01:02 PM
I own yourr face. Mmm yeah I think it's IE.
I would suggest cha... Jul 26 2006, 02:33 PM
BultiBI77ION yeh im usin IE
nd heres my code
Jul 26 2006, 02:58 PM![]() ![]() |