Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
first to post to page 21, melissa wins.heheh.
iDecay
post Jul 31 2006, 01:15 PM
Post #451


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



CHYEAAAAAAAAA! cooly.gif victory.gif
 
danginja
post Jul 31 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #452


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
 
iDecay
post Jul 31 2006, 01:18 PM
Post #453


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



dance.gif
 
*My Cinderella.*
post Jul 31 2006, 01:20 PM
Post #454





Guest






TINAAAA.
 
danginja
post Jul 31 2006, 01:20 PM
Post #455


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



Hey you know what tina? I'm gonna win. ph34r.gif
 
iDecay
post Jul 31 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #456


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



JANE. throb.gif throb.gif Where have you been, dear?

James. But, but, but. I WANT CUP NOODLES. I thought we were a team. cry.gif
 
danginja
post Jul 31 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #457


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



I'll make sure to give you CUP NOODLES when I win this thing =]
 
*My Cinderella.*
post Jul 31 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #458





Guest






QUOTE(tic tac. @ Jul 31 2006, 2:22 PM) *
JANE. throb.gif throb.gif Where have you been, dear?

James. But, but, but. I WANT CUP NOODLES. I thought we were a team. cry.gif
^ Eh, I don't have any more time to go on CB as much as I would like.
 
iDecay
post Jul 31 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #459


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



QUOTE(dangjer @ Jul 31 2006, 11:26 AM) *
I'll make sure to give you CUP NOODLES when I win this thing =]

Waaaaaaaaait, win what?
QUOTE(My Cinderella. @ Jul 31 2006, 11:27 AM) *
^ Eh, I don't have any more time to go on CB as much as I would like.

Aw, Jane. That sucks. I probably won't have time either when school starts.
 
*My Cinderella.*
post Jul 31 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #460





Guest






KRISTA IS A MOD! O_O I CAN'T BELIEVE! IT! throb.gif
 
danginja
post Jul 31 2006, 01:32 PM
Post #461


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



nothing, tininja, nothing... ph34r.gif
 
*My Cinderella.*
post Jul 31 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #462





Guest






What else did I miss out on?
 
iDecay
post Jul 31 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #463


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



*sigh* Okay, Jaminja..

Jane, A LOT. tongue.gif
 
*My Cinderella.*
post Jul 31 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #464





Guest






Fill me in!
 
danginja
post Jul 31 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #465


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



haha tina you know your such a cool ninja don't *sigh*
 
iDecay
post Jul 31 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #466


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



A whole buncha people stepped down, Jesus and Krista got modded. There were hella spam sessions late at night. A whole buncha people got warnings.

But, I sigh all the time. D:
 
danginja
post Jul 31 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #467


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



Yeah I got warned like what the hell right?
 
goodcharlotte
post Jul 31 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #468


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



cooly.gif mint flavored
 
iDecay
post Jul 31 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #469


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



The person who warned you is awesome. rolleyes.gif
 
danginja
post Jul 31 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #470


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



I will rule CB one day and warn her...muahahaha
 
iDecay
post Jul 31 2006, 01:51 PM
Post #471


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



_unsure.gif
 
goodcharlotte
post Jul 31 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #472


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



huh.gif
 
danginja
post Jul 31 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #473


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



im an angry little asian kid.
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 31 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #474





Guest






we`re almost there. _smile.gif
 
iDecay
post Jul 31 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #475


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



Usually, this would be fast.
 

21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: