Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Question about music..
missdeeliciouz
post Jul 13 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 411,632



I have div layout now.. & I was wondering if there was a way I could have music but without a player or maybe a smaller player.

Thanks :)
 
*This Confession*
post Jul 13 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #2





Guest






well what kind of player do you want?
the normal myspace player?
or a different one?
 
missdeeliciouz
post Jul 14 2006, 02:50 PM
Post #3


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 411,632



The MySpace player would work if I could move it & make it smaller.

Is there a way for music just to play without any player being seen?
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Jul 14 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #4





Guest






^ Yes

CODE
<embed src="MUSIC URL HERE" autostart="true" loop="true" repeat="true" hidden="true">


You can paste it in any of the section that take HTML coding. The only thing you have to do is find the .mp3, .wma, .wav.. etc. file online.
 
missdeeliciouz
post Jul 14 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #5


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 411,632



So that code goes anywhere where HTML can be?

Like Who I'd Like to Meet or About Me?

& Where can I find URLs for songs?

sorry for all the questions.. thank you
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Jul 14 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #6





Guest






^ yes, and altavista.com/ audio option is good, and so is singingfish.com
 
missdeeliciouz
post Jul 14 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #7


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 411,632



I'm not sure if the song is working since I don't hear it..

Can someone check - just click here.

I put this code in -

CODE
<embed allowscriptaccess="never" allownetworking="internal" src="http://www.dumbfoundeddesigns.com/music?N=D
" autostart="true" loop="true" repeat="true" hidden="true">


Is there something I'm doing wrong?
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Jul 14 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #8





Guest






yeah - make sure the URL has a music file ending - mp3, wma, wav, asx
 
missdeeliciouz
post Jul 14 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #9


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 411,632



Can someone tell me if the song is playing on my page?

www.myspace.com/xdeeliciouzx

Thanks a lot!
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: