Log In · Register

 
Question about music..
missdeeliciouz
post Jul 13 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 411,632



I have div layout now.. & I was wondering if there was a way I could have music but without a player or maybe a smaller player.

Thanks :)
 

Posts in this topic
miss dee   Question about music..   Jul 13 2006, 09:01 PM
This Confession   well what kind of player do you want? the normal m...   Jul 13 2006, 09:16 PM
miss dee   The MySpace player would work if I could move it ...   Jul 14 2006, 02:50 PM
digital.fragrance   ^ Yes CODE<embed src="MUSIC URL HERE...   Jul 14 2006, 02:52 PM
miss dee   So that code goes anywhere where HTML can be? Li...   Jul 14 2006, 03:03 PM
digital.fragrance   ^ yes, and altavista.com/ audio option is good, an...   Jul 14 2006, 03:24 PM
miss dee   I'm not sure if the song is working since I do...   Jul 14 2006, 04:15 PM
digital.fragrance   yeah - make sure the URL has a music file ending -...   Jul 14 2006, 04:17 PM
miss dee   Can someone tell me if the song is playing on my p...   Jul 14 2006, 04:29 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: