Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
him im death or u can call me bigb, intro
grimsbestfriend2...
post Jul 6 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,311



well i live in oklahoma i like to chat and i like metal alot but ill listen to anything that doesnt make my skin crawl dimebag darrel is my hero r.i.p. brother and i enjoy to have friends in different styles of dress and religiobn so i can learn more im a christian i got to a baptist church and i love to bowl and ply card games and mainly im jus tellin u im human well chek me out sometime peace ~death~
 
*This Confession*
post Jul 6 2006, 03:00 AM
Post #2





Guest






such a interesting indivdual I suppose.
death - christian.

0_o

well welcome to createblog.
I'm Holly wave.gif
I don't know your name, and I'm not calling you death.
Since your not that. well home to see you posting around or in the chat room or something.
 
SarahxJoy
post Jul 6 2006, 04:08 AM
Post #3


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



Hello there Bigb.
Welcome to createBlog. I'm Sarah and if you've any questions about the boards don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you around, so have fun posting. :)

Buh byes. flowers.gif
 
-lana
post Jul 6 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #4


when you smile, i melt inside
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,325
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 267,089



I'm Lana, welcome. :)
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: