Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
KATHLEEN YOU ARE MY HERO, I'm a monster, feed me waffles
*Kathleen*
post Jul 5 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #26





Guest






QUOTE(waccoon @ Jul 5 2006, 5:06 AM) *
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

_smile.gif I want to have your abortion, Nick.
 
SarahxJoy
post Jul 5 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #27


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



Chuck Palahniuk..as in, the guy responsible for "Fight Club"?!?!

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
How can you not know of this vital piece of information?
 
*Kathleen*
post Jul 5 2006, 12:15 PM
Post #28





Guest






blink.gif I'm confused.
 
SarahxJoy
post Jul 5 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #29


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



It seems Stefan didn't know what Nick was talking about when he posted that quote from Palahniuk. ohmy.gif
 
*Kathleen*
post Jul 5 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #30





Guest






Oh he didn't because he hasn't seen the movie nor read the book yet. Haha. I told him he needs to, or I'll personally decapitate him.
 
oXMuhNirvanaXo
post Jul 5 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #31


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,614
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,903



Cluck,

Mwhaha.. Hello, You must be the sex if Kathleen talks to you!

Welcome to Cb. I'm Shelby!
 
klumzy
post Jul 5 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #32


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 538
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 75,615



someone needs to join a fan club..
 

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: