Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hi this is Cindy!, I'm new here ^_^
smile-on
post Jul 4 2006, 01:07 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 433,329



Hi everybody, I'm Cindy, and I'm new here. Nice to meet you all! biggrin.gif
 
skinnyminnie67
post Jul 6 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #2


fifteen...there's still time for you...
***

Group: Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 433,028



hi cindy! i'm new too! my name is sara for short! i'm 15..what about you?
 
aubbob
post Jul 6 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,817
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 381,065



hi cindy,
i'm aubrey.
welcome to cb have fun! flowers.gif
 
danginja
post Jul 6 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #4


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



Hey Cindy I'm James. Welcome and yeah..cool.
 
Tribal J_Rome
post Jul 6 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #5


wut wut in the butt?
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,108
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 227,723



Hey Cinderella, I'm Jerome. Welcome to CB :]

I see you like Spirited Away, that movie was awesome.
 
*jooleeah*
post Jul 6 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #6





Guest






Hi Cindy! Oh my gosh, I love your avatar. I am obsessed with Spirited Away and Miyzaki's other movies. :P Anyway, welcome to cB! I'm Julia and I hope you have fun here. Please read the community guidelines when you have a chance!
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: