Log In · Register

 
Any Final Fantasy Fans::::, Any Final Fantasy Fans
vickydream
post Oct 4 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 580,122



Well,
I have been a final fantasy fan blink.gif .............ANd if anyone of u are so then please reply...... _unsure.gif
thumbsup.gif

I am also Pokemon,F.R.E.I.N.D.S Fan whistling.gif

So just reply palss shifty.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 20)
annalucky
post Oct 4 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #2


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



I'm a fan. But this should be in Technology. And I'm pretty sure there's a topic on this already.

I guess we'll wait for a mod to come along.

Which one's your favorite?
 
EddieV
post Oct 4 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #3


cB Assassin
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 10,147
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,672



I play Pokemon more than Final Fantasy, but yeah I'm somewhat of a Final Fantasy fan, not as much as I used to be though.
 
*Programmer*
post Oct 4 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #4





Guest






FFXI Online... i miss it.
 
*Uronacid*
post Oct 4 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #5





Guest






I never liked Final Fantasy. The number one version (FF7) came out while I was in an anti-sony state. After Dreamcast died out I purchase XBox followed by XBox360. I never had a chance to play any FF games. I probably never will.
 
tokyo-rose
post Oct 4 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Does Advent Children count? >_>
And I played a few hours of my friend's FFX before the disc stopped working. It was all right; not entirely my thing. :/
 
tokyo-rose
post Oct 4 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Does Advent Children count? >_>
And I played a few hours of my friend's FFX before the disc stopped working. It was all right; not really my thing.

Now Pokemon, I will always be fond of. I still play sometimes when I'm bored, haha.
 
Tung
post Oct 4 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #8


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



I LOVE POKEMON. I like that Banana Pokemon, where it does Quick attack, and sticks out its tongue! and eats apples!
 
annalucky
post Oct 4 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #9


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



^there's a banana Pokemon? WHAT. I only like playing the original pokemon..before all the additions.
 
*IVIike*
post Oct 4 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #10





Guest






haha tung I used to love pokemon I had like every card laugh.gif
 
Tung
post Oct 4 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #11


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



Mike i'll trade you my holographic Charazard for your Zapdos!
 
*karmakiller*
post Oct 4 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #12





Guest






I'm going to take KawaiiLove's advice on where this should go (since I don't know what this is). So Moved to Technology.
 
Gryffindor-Girl
post Oct 5 2007, 04:33 PM
Post #13


An original Harry Potter fan
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,469
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 552,023



nope not me but I do like some of the music videos people have made using final fantasy.
 
Pumpx3itup
post Oct 6 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #14


♥Just Another Teen Love Song♥
***

Group: Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 537,492



I EFFING LOVE FINAL FANTASYYY!!!!
Except my brother sold them all except one of them
and then my other brother lost it when he moved mad.gif
 
marzipan
post Oct 6 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #15


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



*raises hand*

I have FFX for PS2.
I haven't had time to play it in a while, but it's pretty great.
 
dispn0ygonekrazy
post Oct 6 2007, 10:56 AM
Post #16


*Influential Guitarist & Inspiring Writer*
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,217
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 51,134



i have all FF games ever existed lol die hard ff fan by i like Tales of Series better and i wanna try that new rpg game for 360 looks pretty interesting I just recently replayed ff9 and its pretty good i never gave it a chance but its worth the play, ff8 is good as well and ff7 is over rated how many more sequels and prequels do u need to explain ff7 -_- to much if i say so but the crisis core game for psp is pretty sick
 
ipetpandas
post Oct 6 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #17


s e c r e c y *
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 417,181



I love all the final fantasy games, except for 8 and x-2. 12 is okay... I havn't even got to beating it yet... the story is so boring, but the battle system is pretty cool.
 
dispn0ygonekrazy
post Oct 6 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #18


*Influential Guitarist & Inspiring Writer*
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,217
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 51,134



^ word lol im at the part in 12 before the final boss fight....battle system is cool and the other stuff but the story is kind of off, seems like theres more than one actual main character it seems like asche and balthier are the main characters, i dont like penelo
 
ipetpandas
post Oct 6 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #19


s e c r e c y *
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 417,181



Haha yeah. Man, Vaan looks like a f*g. roflmfao. I never use him. I really like Fran, Balthier, and Ashe though. The music kind of sucks too... it's too... royal-ish, Nobuo Uematsu was the shit.
 
Just_Dream
post Oct 7 2007, 04:04 AM
Post #20


durian
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,124
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,860



RENO is EFFIN HOT. I'd do him in a heartbeat (ff7).



Um.. I liked the movie? But I haven't played the games. My bf's a fan though -- He has all the ff7 PlayArts action figures -- including Cloud's bike. Played most of the games.



POKEMON <3333 The original! :D Loved it. Damn I still have all my cards. I shoud post it all up for $10 on craigslist lol.

FFXI looked like a waste of time. My bf used to play it... Good thing he wasn't in that for too long. :]
 
cupcakex
post Oct 8 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #21


omfg, rtfql.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 649
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,564



Final Fantasy is cool.

I just hate the kids that obsess over FF7.

Seriously, there are better FF games.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: