Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Another question....
E-Lee
post Jun 19 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,926



I have no idea how to remove the stuff under who I'd like to meet so that it cuts off after who I'd like to meet.

Here's my pro. You'll see what I mean.


Myspace pro.
 
*This Confession*
post Jun 19 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #2





Guest






well whats not showing in your who id like to meet part?
Looks like your tried hiding the comments and friends and used that code that you just change the height..


and you do know you have a code thats supposed to hide your details and schools in your heroes section and its messing up your profile or you just didn't put in that code in your about me thats supposed to go there.
 
E-Lee
post Jun 19 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #3


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,926



I know I have it messed up but I like it that way.

I just want the background to come through and not have those black boxes.
 
*This Confession*
post Jun 19 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #4





Guest






QUOTE
<div style="height:400px;width:350px;overflow:auto"> <table><tr><td><table><tr><td><BR><BR>


instead of that to hide your friends and comments
use this
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=122447

and that small box at the end you can't get rid of it
because thats where the copyright and bottom links go. can't get rid of it
 
E-Lee
post Jun 19 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #5


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,926



That worked out great! It left my details in the middle and killed the boxes...Thanks.
 
*This Confession*
post Jun 19 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #6





Guest






welcome
topic closed
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: