Chinese music v3, LIVE!!! |
![]() ![]() |
Chinese music v3, LIVE!!! |
Jul 6 2006, 05:00 PM
Post
#226
|
|
![]() 我爱台妹,台妹爱我 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 877 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 52,340 |
looks like she found out edison was cheating /w 3 other girls. poor gillian
|
|
|
|
| *liquidize* |
Jul 6 2006, 11:27 PM
Post
#227
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
| *salcha4u* |
Jul 7 2006, 06:31 PM
Post
#228
|
|
Guest |
Sigh, I hate how it's in simplified..
WHOA this site is cool though, but I don't htink I know enough Chinese to post there. |
|
|
|
| *liquidize* |
Jul 7 2006, 07:43 PM
Post
#229
|
|
Guest |
Yeah, You can get so much stuff from there too.
They got the it started with a kiss ost there; good kinda..skip the guitar solos |
|
|
|
| *salcha4u* |
Jul 7 2006, 07:50 PM
Post
#230
|
|
Guest |
I found a lot of good albums, but you can only download them with Bittorent.. and that was deleted from my computer.
|
|
|
|
Jul 7 2006, 07:54 PM
Post
#231
|
|
![]() 我爱台妹,台妹爱我 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 877 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 52,340 |
eh i cant find anything useful....
want to link me to some? |
|
|
|
| *salcha4u* |
Jul 7 2006, 07:55 PM
Post
#232
|
|
Guest |
Find the links with a paperclip next to them. I don't know, I found a lot of stuff though.
|
|
|
|
| *liquidize* |
Jul 7 2006, 08:18 PM
Post
#233
|
|
Guest |
Phillip isn't cool enough to get linked to shit. You can be gay all day everyday!
Phillip spells Snitch (in bold) |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |