hatethread revived, anonymous member bashing topic |
hatethread revived, anonymous member bashing topic |
| *chaneun* |
Jun 3 2006, 12:25 PM
Post
#401
|
|
Guest |
KEEP IT ANONYMOUS. :) So it's not specifically targeted.
Remember, no death threats! Keep the receiver of the bashing named as a "-" without letters or anymore dashes Moderators, don't "as anonymous as it may be, it's still member bashing" me. That's unfair. I mean, cB can't be just a compliment forum. Seriously. It's ANONYMOUS FOR A REASON, DUH. I'll start. -: fcking bitch. -: you're fugly. |
|
|
|
chaneun hatethread revived Jun 3 2006, 12:25 PM
smearedmakeup _: Okay, so there's this fag. And like he gave... Jun 10 2006, 02:40 AM
slut __: ah hell naw nigga, ill find you before you hun... Jun 10 2006, 02:41 AM
smearedmakeup O rly?!?!111 u dink sho? lolololllzz ur go... Jun 10 2006, 02:44 AM
AngelicEyz00 __&__: You guys are retarded did i spell that... Jun 10 2006, 02:46 AM
smearedmakeup retarded, Elba. :] Jun 10 2006, 02:47 AM
slut WHAT FOO, YOU WANNA GET INTO THIS SHIT TOO, ILL KI... Jun 10 2006, 02:47 AM
AngelicEyz00 Hey you slut, I don't have AIDS.. unlike you, ... Jun 10 2006, 02:49 AM
smearedmakeup NUH UH GUHHFRIEND.
DON'T GET NO ATTITUDE WIT M... Jun 10 2006, 02:50 AM
slut i dont tade booze and drugs for sex either holmes Jun 10 2006, 02:50 AM
AngelicEyz00 o0oh, Shayeedaniquasizza shaking her big ol' b... Jun 10 2006, 02:54 AM
smearedmakeup Nuh uh, holmes.
You gonna go all messican on me no... Jun 10 2006, 02:55 AM
slut teehee, shut up both of you, you suck
ill kick yo ... Jun 10 2006, 02:56 AM
AngelicEyz00 Eva, did you delete me from your myspace? Jun 10 2006, 02:57 AM
smearedmakeup Elba, I'm surprised you spelled my name right.... Jun 10 2006, 03:04 AM
AngelicEyz00 Aight biatch... now go comment my pics, nukkah Jun 10 2006, 03:12 AM
I Shot JFK nicki, dont start with me ; )
and there are two u... Jun 10 2006, 04:15 AM
Billy Joe Wow. What a hatethread. Jun 10 2006, 09:30 AM
Statues/Shadows QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Jun 10 2006, 5:15 AM) ... Jun 10 2006, 10:37 AM
I Shot JFK was.
ah well, it doesnt matter.
i just said moo... Jun 10 2006, 10:40 AM
Gypsy Eyes I'm going to bring this back up
- god I can... Jun 13 2006, 10:08 PM
annabel_x ______Kiss my yellow asian butt. Jun 13 2006, 10:32 PM
pshaa.shauna _____- I honestly do not understand why anyone lik... Jun 16 2006, 08:18 AM
Weird addiction You're really boring. Jun 16 2006, 09:37 AM
niez_cho ^ that's probably me, haha. :P
Though I doubt ... Jun 16 2006, 10:10 AM
Weird addiction QUOTE(niez_cho @ Jun 16 2006, 5:10 PM) ^ ... Jun 16 2006, 11:55 AM
Programmer wow....page 19 already...feel the hate Jun 16 2006, 10:14 AM
niez_cho ^ I know. :)
I admit that I'm a boring person... Jun 17 2006, 02:11 AM
iAcinom -stfu
-stfu
-stfu
-pho you
-kiss my axe
idiots Jun 17 2006, 01:38 PM
Blow_Don't_SUCK ___- Wow you really think you're clever?
... Jun 17 2006, 01:47 PM
Arjuna Capulong Oh wow.
So much hatred. Jun 17 2006, 01:53 PM
Weird addiction It's getting boring. The hate isn't real h... Jun 17 2006, 01:56 PM
Skyline Drive QUOTE(Weird addiction @ Jun 17 2006, 1:56... Jun 17 2006, 03:09 PM
I Shot JFK QUOTE(Weird addiction @ Jun 17 2006, 7:56... Jun 17 2006, 03:20 PM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(Weird addiction @ Jun 17 2006, 1:56... Jun 17 2006, 10:23 PM
Weird addiction LILLY! Now that's some hatred! I LOVE ... Jun 17 2006, 03:10 PM
Skyline Drive hah. i love you too sandra
and yessss james y... Jun 17 2006, 03:26 PM
No Fear Who's hatin? I just woke up... Jun 18 2006, 06:12 AM
This Confession this seems stupid
i don't exactly hate anyone ... Jun 18 2006, 06:20 AM
I Shot JFK QUOTE(This Confession @ Jun 18 2006, 12:2... Jun 18 2006, 06:23 AM
No Fear Yeah sleeping is a waste of valuable life, you onl... Jun 18 2006, 06:22 AM
This Confession haha
idk aparently i have some depression problem ... Jun 18 2006, 06:24 AM
I Shot JFK im 17, i thought you were 14-15
and yea, that is ... Jun 18 2006, 06:28 AM
This Confession Okay
and i'm 15 in about idk how many days w... Jun 18 2006, 06:29 AM
I Shot JFK i really was just wondering.
lol. i dont act 17. ... Jun 18 2006, 06:32 AM
This Confession You can be immature forever.
You won't get ve... Jun 18 2006, 06:34 AM
Weird addiction I thought This Confession was 12-13. You type like... Jun 18 2006, 06:35 AM
No Fear QUOTE(This Confession @ Jun 18 2006, 7:34... Jun 18 2006, 06:36 AM
I Shot JFK well that really depends on where you want to go, ... Jun 18 2006, 06:36 AM
Weird addiction ^ Exactly James. You can't be immature forever... Jun 18 2006, 06:36 AM
This Confession yea mostly.
But you do need to be mature in some ... Jun 18 2006, 06:36 AM
Weird addiction QUOTE(This Confession @ Jun 18 2006, 1:36... Jun 18 2006, 06:42 AM
No Fear and this all is being said this early. Jun 18 2006, 06:39 AM
This Confession yes,
one day. Jun 18 2006, 06:43 AM
AngelicEyz00 I HATE HIM. HE'S SO ANNOYING! WHAT A PEDOP... Jun 29 2006, 12:48 AM
Gypsy Eyes ^haha
:you have always annoyed me. chill out, cb... Jun 29 2006, 12:51 AM
Endless_Symphony - you just want attention! who the hell would ... Jun 29 2006, 01:24 AM
pshaa.shauna ____- Guess what? YOU SUCK. Jun 29 2006, 01:41 AM
KMFDM_MDFMK -: you ain't a pimp.. i am Jun 29 2006, 01:41 AM
AngelicEyz00 :You're kind of annoying. I don't think I ... Jun 29 2006, 02:32 AM
sue_me15 -:stop posting "let's have s**" thre... Jun 29 2006, 02:37 AM
ICKY GIRLLL : You're really annoying. I can't believe ... Jun 29 2006, 02:40 AM
KMFDM_MDFMK -stop stalking me Jun 29 2006, 02:42 AM
ICKY GIRLLL : Damn, I see you everywhere. ._. Jun 29 2006, 02:56 AM
AngelicEyz00 GET ON AIM ICKY BITCH. Jun 29 2006, 02:57 AM
ICKY GIRLLL I can't, CookieDough. :[
Fuhreaking aunt took ... Jun 29 2006, 02:59 AM
AngelicEyz00 AIM EXPRESS! Jun 29 2006, 03:02 AM
ICKY GIRLLL Can't, this computer doesn't freaking supp... Jun 29 2006, 03:06 AM
AngelicEyz00 Rick and I are bored. Jun 29 2006, 03:10 AM
ICKY GIRLLL Who's Rick? Jun 29 2006, 03:11 AM
AngelicEyz00 EFFING A
I mean Rik
You know I mean Rik, BIATCH ... Jun 29 2006, 03:12 AM
ICKY GIRLLL No, I didn't.
I couldn't decide whether yo... Jun 29 2006, 03:16 AM
AngelicEyz00 Haha, yeah right. Rico. PSHH.
:OMFG. You're s... Jun 29 2006, 03:18 AM
ICKY GIRLLL Who're you talking about Elba? Jun 29 2006, 03:31 AM
AngelicEyz00 It was a fake hate post It makes people paranoid ... Jun 29 2006, 03:33 AM
Herizon Action You ratfucking son of two siblings!
:D You... Jun 29 2006, 04:33 AM
pshaa.shauna ____- You guys are really dispensable (minus a few... Jul 5 2006, 02:16 AM
Kathleen I dislike the concept of this thread. I HATE YOU, ... Jul 5 2006, 02:17 AM
ICKY GIRLLL Both of you post the stupidest things ever. Ever t... Jul 16 2006, 08:34 AM
UHH -; i hate you Jul 16 2006, 06:06 PM
Programmer damn....the hate is strong with you.
him to----v Jul 16 2006, 06:08 PM
Statistik ________-son you are a mother f**king messed up cl... Jul 16 2006, 06:12 PM
Statues/Shadows a) why must this continue to exist?
b) "hate ... Jul 16 2006, 06:36 PM
Libertie LOL Time for a new thread already? Wow.
http://ww... Jul 16 2006, 06:38 PM![]() ![]() |