hatethread revived, anonymous member bashing topic |
hatethread revived, anonymous member bashing topic |
| *chaneun* |
Jun 3 2006, 12:25 PM
Post
#301
|
|
Guest |
KEEP IT ANONYMOUS. :) So it's not specifically targeted.
Remember, no death threats! Keep the receiver of the bashing named as a "-" without letters or anymore dashes Moderators, don't "as anonymous as it may be, it's still member bashing" me. That's unfair. I mean, cB can't be just a compliment forum. Seriously. It's ANONYMOUS FOR A REASON, DUH. I'll start. -: fcking bitch. -: you're fugly. |
|
|
|
chaneun hatethread revived Jun 3 2006, 12:25 PM
Programmer QUOTE(brownsugar @ Jun 8 2006, 6:09 PM) L... Jun 8 2006, 05:12 PM
Retrogressive Maybe she doesn't want creeps looking at her o... Jun 8 2006, 05:37 PM
smearedmakeup Was that to me or Rico? Jun 8 2006, 05:59 PM
Programmer Was to me Eva.
hmmm will yeah i guess if you look... Jun 8 2006, 06:03 PM
Intoxique QUOTE(Ox_Su`Zie @ Jun 7 2006, 8:09 AM... Jun 8 2006, 06:10 PM
ECD & C0 _; you are the most annoying person ever you need ... Jun 8 2006, 08:21 PM
Ox_Su`Zie QUOTE(ECD & C0 @ Jun 8 2006, 9:21 PM)... Jun 8 2006, 09:24 PM
Skyline Drive QUOTE(ECD & C0 @ Jun 8 2006, 8:21 PM)... Jun 8 2006, 10:16 PM
salcha4u _; I would like to give you the biggest slapping r... Jun 8 2006, 09:03 PM
incoherent ____: you make the biggest deal out of everyone he... Jun 8 2006, 09:20 PM
chaneun I'M HATING ON MY COMPUTER NOW
OMG Jun 8 2006, 09:27 PM
Zamunda QUOTE(chaneun @ Jun 8 2006, 9:27 PM) I... Jun 8 2006, 10:05 PM
smearedmakeup haha christine.
LearnWords.
I told you to stop go... Jun 8 2006, 09:29 PM
chaneun RE: hatethread revived Jun 8 2006, 10:08 PM
salcha4u ^ Uh, what a loser.
(This is the hatethread after... Jun 8 2006, 10:09 PM
chaneun QUOTE(salcha4u @ Jun 8 2006, 11:09 PM) ^ ... Jun 8 2006, 10:09 PM
salcha4u slut Jun 8 2006, 10:10 PM
chaneun who isn't an official member anymore?
BURN Jun 8 2006, 10:13 PM
salcha4u Haha, I could apply again if I wanted, but then ag... Jun 8 2006, 10:15 PM
chaneun at least i dont eat hxc fried foods. Jun 8 2006, 10:16 PM
salcha4u Dimsum > kimchi. Chinese Club has more supporte... Jun 8 2006, 10:18 PM
smearedmakeup Actually, I prefer kimchi, Sally. Jun 8 2006, 10:22 PM
salcha4u QUOTE(smearedmakeup @ Jun 8 2006, 8:22 PM... Jun 9 2006, 12:09 AM
mona lisa Can't believe I'm saying this but please c... Jun 8 2006, 10:31 PM
L!ckitySplit __:those pickles that you sent me, i said sour not... Jun 8 2006, 10:36 PM
L!ckitySplit well.....you pointed out that alot of people hate ... Jun 8 2006, 10:46 PM
Ox_Su`Zie QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 8 2006, 11:4... Jun 8 2006, 10:47 PM
L!ckitySplit QUOTE(Ox_Su`Zie @ Jun 8 2006, 10:47 P... Jun 8 2006, 10:51 PM
smearedmakeup Well, then I'm sure that Rico could care less ... Jun 8 2006, 10:48 PM
Ox_Su`Zie QUOTE(smearedmakeup @ Jun 8 2006, 11:48 P... Jun 8 2006, 10:49 PM
smearedmakeup ^x2 So why make the comment?
_: I hate the way yo... Jun 8 2006, 10:52 PM
xlilaznchickx - u r so f***ing conceited
- u think the world rev... Jun 8 2006, 10:55 PM
L!ckitySplit damn^ she came to those conclusions about people w... Jun 8 2006, 11:02 PM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 8 2006, 11:0... Jun 8 2006, 11:15 PM
smearedmakeup She seems pretty angry about it, too.
You might be... Jun 8 2006, 11:08 PM
L!ckitySplit QUOTE(smearedmakeup @ Jun 8 2006, 11:08 P... Jun 8 2006, 11:15 PM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 8 2006, 11:1... Jun 8 2006, 11:16 PM
L!ckitySplit QUOTE- u f******* whore
but i think thats me Jun 8 2006, 11:42 PM
smearedmakeup Because I never had dimsum. Or however you spell i... Jun 9 2006, 12:46 AM
salcha4u AHH EVA BUT YOU'RE HELLA ASIAN. WHAT'S WRO... Jun 9 2006, 01:39 AM
smearedmakeup I'm hella Asian? Really?
I'm flattered. Jun 9 2006, 01:54 AM
salcha4u Okay, okay, okay
just LOOKS so much more appe... Jun 9 2006, 01:59 AM
No Fear QUOTE(salcha4u @ Jun 9 2006, 2:59 AM) Oka... Jun 9 2006, 11:47 AM
I Shot JFK i could sooooo have dimsum right now... Jun 9 2006, 03:48 AM
niez_cho Sally, you're making me hungry.
_Stop thinkin... Jun 9 2006, 05:39 AM
Rachel is love QUOTE(niez_cho @ Jun 9 2006, 3:39 AM) _St... Jun 9 2006, 09:38 AM
I Shot JFK QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Jun 9 2006, 3:38 P... Jun 9 2006, 10:47 AM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Jun 9 2006, 9:38 A... Jun 9 2006, 11:46 AM
Billy Joe I hate that this is anonymous. I want to know if a... Jun 9 2006, 08:54 AM
L!ckitySplit QUOTE(Billy Joe @ Jun 9 2006, 8:54 AM) I ... Jun 9 2006, 01:07 PM
incoherent QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 9 2006, 1:07... Jun 9 2006, 01:09 PM
waccoon QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 9 2006, 2:07... Jun 9 2006, 01:10 PM
Skyline Drive who is 23 ? i don't think i like that 23 y... Jun 9 2006, 09:45 AM
waccoon DIM SUM IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO 'ROUND. Jun 9 2006, 12:10 PM
No Fear Yo Nick, we should go to Chinatown and have Dim Su... Jun 9 2006, 12:38 PM
disco infiltrator AND ME! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! Jun 9 2006, 12:39 PM
No Fear AND YES! Let's also bring Sammi! Jun 9 2006, 12:42 PM
waccoon Oookay, I assume Joe's buying.
Flushing's... Jun 9 2006, 12:52 PM
StanleyThePanda _: Wow.. you are stupid. Jun 9 2006, 12:55 PM
Weird addiction What does everyone have against Rico? I need all t... Jun 9 2006, 01:09 PM
L!ckitySplit well I know who that is lol
theres only like one ... Jun 9 2006, 01:11 PM
Weird addiction QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 9 2006, 8:11... Jun 9 2006, 01:12 PM
incoherent QUOTE(Weird addiction @ Jun 9 2006, 1:12 ... Jun 9 2006, 01:12 PM
incoherent i want to know as well Jun 9 2006, 01:11 PM
Billy Joe Count the spaces. Then think of a predator. You mi... Jun 9 2006, 01:12 PM
incoherent QUOTE(Billy Joe @ Jun 9 2006, 1:12 PM) Co... Jun 9 2006, 01:14 PM
Weird addiction I was thinking of "Programmer" but it do... Jun 9 2006, 01:14 PM
Weird addiction Will someone TELL? Jun 9 2006, 01:16 PM
Skyline Drive QUOTE(Weird addiction @ Jun 9 2006, 1:16 ... Jun 9 2006, 02:37 PM
Billy Joe There is one. I promise you. Yen knows who he is. ... Jun 9 2006, 01:16 PM
incoherent well us non-chat people dont
----
edit:
ahaha. th... Jun 9 2006, 01:19 PM
I Shot JFK ^ i like buckhead. (not you, spencer)
but anyway.... Jun 9 2006, 01:20 PM
incoherent QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Jun 9 2006, 1:20 PM) ^... Jun 9 2006, 01:22 PM
Weird addiction LOL! I know him. The cute guy? Well, the fake ... Jun 9 2006, 01:21 PM
I Shot JFK ^ thats the one. Jun 9 2006, 01:22 PM
Billy Joe It's not him but I hate that kid too. This guy... Jun 9 2006, 01:23 PM
Weird addiction It's not Petey? Jun 9 2006, 01:24 PM
I Shot JFK yup, its james.
hmm. last time i went to buckhead... Jun 9 2006, 01:24 PM
Statues/Shadows QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Jun 9 2006, 2:24 PM) y... Jun 9 2006, 01:32 PM
incoherent i tried to search the kid, but it wouldnt work. Jun 9 2006, 01:25 PM
Billy Joe Phipps. I watch movies there all the time. The sty... Jun 9 2006, 01:26 PM
Ajmalhuuss _, I hate it when you don't listen when I tell... Jun 9 2006, 01:28 PM
Billy Joe If you are looking for him he posted in Entertainm... Jun 9 2006, 01:29 PM
Programmer _____:*brushes shoulders off* Jun 9 2006, 01:46 PM
Libertie I can't believe I made it to page 17 without p... Jun 9 2006, 01:47 PM
incoherent you can stop saying that now. Jun 9 2006, 01:50 PM
incoherent :cough: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php... Jun 9 2006, 05:15 PM
Statues/Shadows he said that wasn't who he was referring to, t... Jun 9 2006, 05:31 PM
incoherent im confused then because that statement follows th... Jun 9 2006, 05:34 PM
Statues/Shadows Oh? Then i don't know what's going on. Or ... Jun 9 2006, 05:56 PM
Billy Joe He is I promise. Check his myspace. Jun 9 2006, 10:20 PM
Billy Joe Back to the hating... Jun 9 2006, 10:36 PM
add1cted2f1re ^hot
lol Jun 9 2006, 10:44 PM
Zamunda K_, f**k you too! What you wanna do, scrawny ... Jun 9 2006, 11:59 PM
slut so there's this one girl i hate so much, she w... Jun 10 2006, 02:39 AM![]() ![]() |