hatethread revived, anonymous member bashing topic |
hatethread revived, anonymous member bashing topic |
| *chaneun* |
Jun 3 2006, 12:25 PM
Post
#201
|
|
Guest |
KEEP IT ANONYMOUS. :) So it's not specifically targeted.
Remember, no death threats! Keep the receiver of the bashing named as a "-" without letters or anymore dashes Moderators, don't "as anonymous as it may be, it's still member bashing" me. That's unfair. I mean, cB can't be just a compliment forum. Seriously. It's ANONYMOUS FOR A REASON, DUH. I'll start. -: fcking bitch. -: you're fugly. |
|
|
|
chaneun hatethread revived Jun 3 2006, 12:25 PM
L!ckitySplit stoopid franki Jun 6 2006, 12:03 AM
×__Elle. At least I don't spell stupid wrong lozlolzol. Jun 6 2006, 12:14 AM
L!ckitySplit at least...i dont crawl in holes. ROFLLOLZLZOL Jun 6 2006, 12:16 AM
Rachel is love ^Which btw, how is your name change appropriate? W... Jun 6 2006, 09:56 AM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Jun 6 2006, 9:56 A... Jun 6 2006, 11:12 AM
jooleeah ^
Hahah there's no need to apologize. Fakers/P... Jun 6 2006, 10:10 AM
pshaa.shauna ______- SHEEEEP! BAAA BAAAAA! GO FOLLOW YO... Jun 6 2006, 04:08 PM
giraffe fcuk tee's look wide to me for some reason but... Jun 6 2006, 05:01 PM
pshaa.shauna Wow I posted in the wrong topic. Jun 6 2006, 08:45 PM
Rachel is love :I remember why I don't like you, you are frie... Jun 6 2006, 10:51 PM
crazeegirl411 It's stupid how some teachers don't let pe... Jun 7 2006, 12:51 AM
Intoxique QUOTE(crazeegirl411 @ Jun 6 2006, 10:51 P... Jun 7 2006, 12:59 AM
×__Fcuk. ^ Seriously. Damn psycho conservatives. Jun 7 2006, 12:52 AM
Acid Bath Slayer The glory WENT TO YOUR HEAD.
You took the credit f... Jun 7 2006, 02:38 AM
disco infiltrator QUOTE(Acid Bath Slayer @ Jun 7 2006, 2:38... Jun 7 2006, 09:17 AM
Programmer Hey. Wanna see the ultimate hater lmfao...
Link R... Jun 7 2006, 06:55 AM
Programmer ^ tell me about it.
well at least suz got a goo... Jun 7 2006, 07:35 AM
Programmer Yup i agree.
Still love ya suz Jun 7 2006, 10:00 AM
Ox_Su`Zie QUOTE(Programmer @ Jun 7 2006, 11:00 AM) ... Jun 7 2006, 10:09 AM
Programmer QUOTE(Ox_Su`Zie @ Jun 7 2006, 11:09 A... Jun 7 2006, 10:11 AM

×__Fcuk. QUOTE(Intoxique @ Jun 7 2006, 12:59 AM) I... Jun 7 2006, 11:05 AM


colleen92 QUOTE(×__Fcuk. @ Jun 7 2006, 12:05 PM) Do... Jun 7 2006, 11:47 AM


Blow_Don't_SUCK QUOTE(colleen92 @ Jun 7 2006, 12:47 PM) i... Jun 7 2006, 02:29 PM

No Fear QUOTE(Programmer @ Jun 7 2006, 11:11 AM) ... Jun 7 2006, 11:07 AM

×__Fcuk. QUOTE(No Fear @ Jun 7 2006, 11:07 AM) I... Jun 7 2006, 11:10 AM
Rachel is love QUOTE(Ox_Su`Zie @ Jun 7 2006, 8:09 AM... Jun 7 2006, 11:12 AM
incoherent QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Jun 7 2006, 11:12 ... Jun 7 2006, 12:38 PM
Rachel is love QUOTE(incoherent @ Jun 7 2006, 10:38 AM) ... Jun 7 2006, 01:31 PM
No Fear ^ Well of course! Jun 7 2006, 11:12 AM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(No Fear @ Jun 7 2006, 11:12 AM) ^ W... Jun 7 2006, 11:16 AM
No Fear You do? Jun 7 2006, 11:41 AM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(No Fear @ Jun 7 2006, 11:41 AM) You... Jun 7 2006, 12:31 PM
L!ckitySplit QUOTE(×__Fcuk. @ Jun 7 2006, 12:31 PM) No... Jun 7 2006, 09:31 PM
StanleyThePanda _: Wow.. you really need to grow up. You're ho... Jun 7 2006, 11:52 AM
incoherent ____: id like to see this maturity you have so muc... Jun 7 2006, 12:08 PM
StanleyThePanda _: Me? ^ Well maybe if you met me.
_: Your posts... Jun 7 2006, 12:13 PM
incoherent kara, no no no. that wasnt to you. you know who it... Jun 7 2006, 12:15 PM
StanleyThePanda oh okay. hahaha cause like.. it was 4 characters, ... Jun 7 2006, 12:18 PM
incoherent yeah, just think of someone else who has 4 letters... Jun 7 2006, 12:23 PM
Programmer _____:lol you just can't get that out of your ... Jun 7 2006, 12:28 PM
incoherent _- cant get it out of my head? if you didnt want m... Jun 7 2006, 12:31 PM
giraffe there is fcuk stores in u.s. i've seen at this... Jun 7 2006, 12:31 PM
Programmer _____: <--mature FTW Jun 7 2006, 12:31 PM
incoherent QUOTE(Programmer @ Jun 7 2006, 12:31 PM) ... Jun 7 2006, 12:35 PM
Programmer QUOTE(incoherent @ Jun 7 2006, 1:35 PM) o... Jun 7 2006, 12:36 PM
Retrogressive __, just stop, you're annoying and I hate your... Jun 7 2006, 02:09 PM
incoherent QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Jun 7 2006, 2:09 PM... Jun 7 2006, 02:16 PM
chaneun QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Jun 7 2006, 3:09 PM... Jun 7 2006, 07:45 PM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(chaneun @ Jun 7 2006, 7:45 PM) -;
... Jun 7 2006, 09:03 PM
×__Fcuk. ^ I wanna know who.. Jun 7 2006, 02:22 PM
Retrogressive ^I like your avatar.
*goes back to hating* Jun 7 2006, 02:24 PM
×__Fcuk. ^ Thank you.
I'm hating almost everytime I tr... Jun 7 2006, 02:26 PM
Retrogressive ^I don't know why that's happening, but th... Jun 7 2006, 02:27 PM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Jun 7 2006, 2:27 PM... Jun 7 2006, 02:39 PM
Kristinaa Okay, seriously. Bring on the hating and stop the ... Jun 7 2006, 02:41 PM
×__Fcuk. ^ I hate you, Kristina. Jun 7 2006, 02:43 PM
pshaa.shauna __- HEY YOU SAID THAT I GET HIM ON WEEKDAYS AND YO... Jun 7 2006, 03:24 PM
crazeegirl411 QUOTE(×__Fcuk. @ Jun 7 2006, 9:05 AM) Wel... Jun 7 2006, 03:29 PM
Retrogressive I CHANGED MY MIND. HE'S MINE. Jun 7 2006, 03:52 PM
stephinika Remember to keep things anonymous folks.
And yea... Jun 7 2006, 07:03 PM
agiri You immature f**k. I hope someone stabs you. You a... Jun 7 2006, 07:17 PM
smearedmakeup Eep. Now I think a lot of people are talking about... Jun 7 2006, 09:00 PM
chaneun -; WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE AN IP BAN TO PREDATORS?... Jun 7 2006, 09:11 PM
Programmer ___: why can't you ip ban people for ignorance... Jun 7 2006, 09:16 PM
×__Fcuk. ^ He's just dumb, don't listen to him.
Oh... Jun 7 2006, 09:34 PM
No Fear I hate closed-minded people. Jun 7 2006, 11:57 PM
Tribal J_Rome QUOTE(No Fear @ Jun 7 2006, 9:57 PM) I ha... Jun 8 2006, 04:37 PM
smearedmakeup Me, too, Eddie. Me, too. :[ Jun 8 2006, 12:15 AM
agiri To Shit #1 and Shit #2:
In honor of my dear Pauli... Jun 8 2006, 01:48 AM
L!ckitySplit .....you go girl Jun 8 2006, 01:55 AM
Cloud Strife QUOTE(agiri @ Jun 8 2006, 1:48 AM) To Shi... Jun 8 2006, 01:55 AM
waccoon ^ Shit, I love you. Jun 8 2006, 01:51 AM
agiri <3333! I should have listened to you Nick. Jun 8 2006, 01:55 AM
Weird addiction Jesus. This thread is wonderful. I'm actually ... Jun 8 2006, 08:44 AM
I Shot JFK who is x__fcuk. Jun 8 2006, 08:51 AM
colleen92 QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Jun 8 2006, 9:51 AM) w... Jun 8 2006, 08:52 AM
Weird addiction I thought the same thing. X f**k, X elle? She... Jun 8 2006, 08:54 AM
disco infiltrator Yes, she's Francesca (Frankie), she changed he... Jun 8 2006, 09:27 AM
I Shot JFK oh. well, i resent that.
still, tra la la.
oh, a... Jun 8 2006, 09:33 AM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Jun 8 2006, 9:33 AM) o... Jun 8 2006, 12:36 PM
Weird addiction ^ You also forgot to say you love me. Jun 8 2006, 09:37 AM
I Shot JFK ^ i love sandra
= )
- ok. you. i think i speak f... Jun 8 2006, 09:46 AM
I Shot JFK ^ well, really just that you were allowed to, noth... Jun 8 2006, 01:50 PM
×__Fcuk. QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Jun 8 2006, 1:50 PM) ^... Jun 8 2006, 03:31 PM
Rachel is love QUOTE(I Shot JFK @ Jun 8 2006, 11:50 AM) ... Jun 8 2006, 03:45 PM
chaneun LOL SUZZETTE <33333333
I guess Rico finally adm... Jun 8 2006, 03:14 PM
disco infiltrator Well, I don't see how any of the admins favor ... Jun 8 2006, 04:37 PM
Billy Joe Hm. I sense some bad vibes. Jun 8 2006, 04:38 PM![]() ![]() |