hatethread revived, anonymous member bashing topic |
hatethread revived, anonymous member bashing topic |
| *chaneun* |
Jun 3 2006, 12:25 PM
Post
#101
|
|
Guest |
KEEP IT ANONYMOUS. :) So it's not specifically targeted.
Remember, no death threats! Keep the receiver of the bashing named as a "-" without letters or anymore dashes Moderators, don't "as anonymous as it may be, it's still member bashing" me. That's unfair. I mean, cB can't be just a compliment forum. Seriously. It's ANONYMOUS FOR A REASON, DUH. I'll start. -: fcking bitch. -: you're fugly. |
|
|
|
chaneun hatethread revived Jun 3 2006, 12:25 PM
colleen92 it's funny how this hatethread became 5 pages ... Jun 5 2006, 02:32 PM
Acid Bath Slayer RE: hatethread revived Jun 5 2006, 03:22 PM
Blow_Don't_SUCK __: Don't expect people to tell you you're... Jun 5 2006, 03:33 PM
giraffe rofl didn't you send a picture of your dick to... Jun 5 2006, 04:26 PM
My Cinderella. _______; I don't know what I dislike about you... Jun 5 2006, 05:34 PM
slammin shelby so you think your not a liar?
why dont you read th... Jun 5 2006, 05:36 PM
incoherent ^
you save your i/ms? Jun 5 2006, 05:42 PM
slammin shelby Yeah, logs. I have more hah. Jun 5 2006, 05:52 PM
pshaa.shauna _____, Wait so.....did it....again.....with.....HA... Jun 5 2006, 05:54 PM
CrackedRearView October and November of 2004, when I was barely 17... Jun 5 2006, 06:17 PM
pshaa.shauna h___-____d- I hate you. You just cause crap for no... Jun 5 2006, 06:34 PM
pshaa.shauna QUOTE(pshaa.shauna @ Jun 5 2006, 7:34 PM)... Jun 5 2006, 06:54 PM
lalalaLANUH I...hate you all? I have no one to hate. I fee... Jun 5 2006, 06:42 PM
Retrogressive I'm rebeling against the hate thread.
LOVE FO... Jun 5 2006, 06:46 PM
pshaa.shauna LINDA BELLE! I LOVE YOU! AND NAOMI! AN... Jun 5 2006, 06:48 PM
Retrogressive I LOVE YOU SHAUNA.
I LOVE YOU KARA.
I LOVE YOU MIC... Jun 5 2006, 06:51 PM
islandgirl4eva I hate this hate thread. It's crossing the ... Jun 5 2006, 06:53 PM
Herizon Action For goodness sakes brush your damn teeth! If t... Jun 5 2006, 07:32 PM
Tribal J_Rome I HATE YOU HATETHREAD!! Jun 5 2006, 07:39 PM
Smoogrish I HATE JEROME AND HIS HATING OF THE HATE THREAD... Jun 5 2006, 07:45 PM
Tribal J_Rome QUOTE(Smoogrish @ Jun 5 2006, 5:45 PM) I ... Jun 5 2006, 07:48 PM
Smoogrish QUOTE(Tribal J_Rome @ Jun 5 2006, 8:48 PM... Jun 5 2006, 08:01 PM
sex hatethread should die. Jun 5 2006, 07:46 PM
slammin shelby Yeah, I'm not the one who is a compulsive liar... Jun 5 2006, 07:48 PM
Blow_Don't_SUCK I hate you for wanting to close this topic D: Jun 5 2006, 07:55 PM
Herizon Action Jay ping, who's your favorite X-men character? Jun 5 2006, 07:56 PM
push kicks i bet im going to see this dude justin crv on date... Jun 5 2006, 07:57 PM
slammin shelby QUOTE(push kicks @ Jun 5 2006, 8:57 PM) i... Jun 5 2006, 08:00 PM
pshaa.shauna QUOTE(push kicks @ Jun 5 2006, 8:57 PM) i... Jun 5 2006, 08:03 PM
push kicks QUOTE(pshaa.shauna @ Jun 5 2006, 6:03 PM)... Jun 5 2006, 08:08 PM
pshaa.shauna QUOTE(push kicks @ Jun 5 2006, 9:08 PM) ?... Jun 5 2006, 08:27 PM
Tribal J_Rome It was cyclops, but the movie gayed him up. I... Jun 5 2006, 07:57 PM
sex i heard they are making one for Ironman Jun 5 2006, 08:01 PM
Herizon Action Dude, wolverine's awesome. I think my favorite... Jun 5 2006, 07:59 PM
Tribal J_Rome I"ll have to look him up, i forget what he lo... Jun 5 2006, 08:00 PM
Herizon Action Are you serious? man, so many comic book movies no... Jun 5 2006, 08:02 PM
Tribal J_Rome Yeah they're doing the story for ironman now, ... Jun 5 2006, 08:03 PM
StanleyThePanda QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Jun 5 2006, 7:51 PM... Jun 5 2006, 08:04 PM
Blow_Don't_SUCK __: the people you admire hate you. just stfu Jun 5 2006, 08:12 PM
nightmare4taki Whip em like Kunta
Thats why they stay down, they ... Jun 5 2006, 08:30 PM
Tribal J_Rome QUOTE(nightmare4taki @ Jun 5 2006, 6:30 P... Jun 5 2006, 08:37 PM
nightmare4taki QUOTE(Tribal J_Rome @ Jun 5 2006, 8:37 PM... Jun 5 2006, 08:45 PM
×__Elle. Wow, so much hate here on CB. Jun 5 2006, 08:33 PM
Acid Bath Slayer QUOTE(×__Elle. @ Jun 5 2006, 8:33 PM) Wow... Jun 5 2006, 08:40 PM
×__Elle. QUOTE(Acid Bath Slayer @ Jun 5 2006, 8:40... Jun 5 2006, 11:28 PM
Programmer oooo i feel the hate in the room..
My name is b... Jun 5 2006, 08:34 PM
chaneun QUOTE(Programmer @ Jun 5 2006, 9:34 PM) _... Jun 5 2006, 08:42 PM
helllla jankyyyy ______________,
God you people go overbeard somet... Jun 5 2006, 08:38 PM
Blow_Don't_SUCK __: You're not f**king blunt at all! Tryin... Jun 5 2006, 08:45 PM
Programmer waccoon, slammin shelby, robb0, damn penguin.
Obs... Jun 5 2006, 08:47 PM
Intoxique _____,
f**k woman. You are so f**king annoying. Yo... Jun 5 2006, 09:09 PM
L!ckitySplit i think liz is talking about me
QUOTE(Blow_Don... Jun 5 2006, 09:16 PM
Intoxique QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 5 2006, 7:16... Jun 5 2006, 09:23 PM
colleen92 QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 5 2006, 10:1... Jun 5 2006, 09:45 PM
L!ckitySplit __: pink font is so yesterday ;D
QUOTE(Rachel is ... Jun 5 2006, 09:26 PM
Blow_Don't_SUCK __: Please don't smile. You look like frankens... Jun 5 2006, 09:30 PM
Tribal J_Rome this is like a good soap opera
-grabs a popcorns- Jun 5 2006, 09:31 PM
Blow_Don't_SUCK Go choke on your popcorn
//edit
JE... Jun 5 2006, 09:34 PM
Tribal J_Rome Okay I officially hate someone now....
Y_N
...bu... Jun 5 2006, 09:44 PM
Retrogressive QUOTE(Tribal J_Rome @ Jun 5 2006, 9:44 PM... Jun 5 2006, 09:50 PM
Tribal J_Rome QUOTE(Retrogressive @ Jun 5 2006, 7:50 PM... Jun 5 2006, 10:05 PM
Zamunda Who wants some milk and cookays Jun 5 2006, 09:51 PM
L!ckitySplit i dont want no damn cookies Jun 5 2006, 09:56 PM
Ox_Su`Zie QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 5 2006, 10:5... Jun 5 2006, 10:03 PM
colleen92 i'm getting some bad vibes here...
... Jun 5 2006, 10:02 PM
L!ckitySplit maybe, ya'know, you just might be on to someth... Jun 5 2006, 10:03 PM
Ox_Su`Zie QUOTE(L!ckitySplit @ Jun 5 2006, 11:0... Jun 5 2006, 10:04 PM
L!ckitySplit QUOTE(Ox_Su`Zie @ Jun 5 2006, 10:04 P... Jun 5 2006, 10:06 PM
PU$$Y_PUMP#R_3000 Did you forget about biscuits...
B-I-S-C-U-I--T-S... Jun 5 2006, 10:08 PM
Ox_Su`Zie QUOTE(PU$$Y_PUMP#R_3000 @ Jun 5 200... Jun 5 2006, 10:11 PM
L!ckitySplit but biscuts are in my sig too!
antho, when w... Jun 5 2006, 10:11 PM
Zamunda Wikipedia hates us
Prince Zamunda Jun 5 2006, 10:12 PM
PU$$Y_PUMP#R_3000 I wanna do it in Sov's face so i can be like..... Jun 5 2006, 10:17 PM
crazeegirl411 I can't believe how many of this are about peo... Jun 5 2006, 10:36 PM
disco infiltrator Hey guys, can we stop the spamming now? Jun 5 2006, 10:39 PM
Bobsleddin Sanka -releases the lions- Jun 5 2006, 10:43 PM
Retrogressive I don't see how this hate thread promotes a CB... Jun 5 2006, 10:44 PM
No Fear If there's not hate or drama involved, I would... Jun 5 2006, 11:15 PM
Fabio. Hate thread?
Hmm.
Is it anonymous? 'Cause I ... Jun 5 2006, 11:18 PM
Kristinaa ^ Why?.... Jun 5 2006, 11:21 PM
Retrogressive QUOTE(Kristinaa @ Jun 5 2006, 11:21 PM) ^... Jun 5 2006, 11:32 PM
Skyline Drive you are a ninny. Jun 5 2006, 11:27 PM
L!ckitySplit QUOTE(Skyline Drive @ Jun 5 2006, 11:27 P... Jun 5 2006, 11:45 PM
Kristinaa Why should we encourage a community that doesn... Jun 5 2006, 11:41 PM
Retrogressive QUOTE(Kristinaa @ Jun 5 2006, 11:41 PM) W... Jun 5 2006, 11:49 PM
×__Elle. QUOTE(Skyline Drive @ Jun 5 2006, 11:48 P... Jun 5 2006, 11:53 PM
Skyline Drive QUOTE(×__Elle. @ Jun 5 2006, 11:53 PM) Yo... Jun 5 2006, 11:59 PM
×__Elle. QUOTE(Skyline Drive @ Jun 5 2006, 11:59 P... Jun 6 2006, 12:01 AM
Skyline Drive bwhahaha. ninny.
that was a message to my neighb... Jun 5 2006, 11:48 PM![]() ![]() |