Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
can't get a layout for myspace, can't get a layout for myspace
allsmiles24f6ce
post Jun 2 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 416,881



Now what the hell! It's me again, all I got for an answer is "who wants to know?" Well then, I tried to answer the person who popped up in the box, hoping she could help, and I can't even seem to do that right. I'm computer illiterate! oh well, it's me, !Leah! trying to copy and paste a layout code....email me at allsmiles24f6ce@yahoo.com wacko.gif
 
*waze*
post Jun 2 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #2





Guest






here's a good place for myspace layouts HERE

all u do is copy n paste the layout code in ur 'about me' or in whichever edit box u want
 
*Ox_Su`Zie*
post Jun 2 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #3





Guest






QUOTE(waze @ Jun 2 2006, 1:53 PM) *
here's a good place for myspace layouts HERE

all u do is copy n paste the layout code in ur 'about me' or in whichever edit box u want


Advertisement? mellow.gif
 
GREASEbaby
post Jun 2 2006, 01:50 PM
Post #4


What's my name? Janette. and ily. <3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,139
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,911



ahaa.

another veryyy good place is to start heree.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: