Anonymous Shoutouts Version.15, To CB members ONLY!! |
Anonymous Shoutouts Version.15, To CB members ONLY!! |
| *stephinika* |
May 30 2006, 06:05 PM
Post
#301
|
|
Guest |
Remember, these are only for CB members...and no spam please and thank you!
: You're such a hottie. : I'm glad you've stopped talking to me so much. : I miss youu. |
|
|
|
stephinika Anonymous Shoutouts Version.15 May 30 2006, 06:05 PM
I Shot JFK - as someone who is totally out of the loop and do... Jun 4 2006, 04:08 PM
I Shot JFK ah. sigh... such is human nature i suppose.
and Y... Jun 4 2006, 04:27 PM
Retrogressive __, you misspelled Chinese.
__, Jun 4 2006, 04:48 PM
pshaa.shauna You know what? This is stupid. _____, sorry, sorry... Jun 4 2006, 04:58 PM
mona lisa ^I love your avatar!
Wow, I have no idea what... Jun 4 2006, 06:00 PM
StanleyThePanda _: Why did you do that?
_: What did they think ... Jun 4 2006, 06:54 PM
Cid Highwind ____I know you took my Highwind out for a joyride ... Jun 4 2006, 06:56 PM
Aeris Gainsborough __: It wasn't me! Jun 4 2006, 07:31 PM
pshaa.shauna ____- Someone edited again! Jun 4 2006, 07:33 PM
Cid Highwind Hey, you're right..
f**k! Jun 4 2006, 07:43 PM
Aeris Gainsborough that's not fair D: Jun 4 2006, 08:00 PM
mona lisa _- Thank you. Jun 4 2006, 08:51 PM
zomgznoway WTF DON'T FUCKING EDIT MY POSTS DUDE Jun 4 2006, 08:53 PM
pshaa.shauna _____- Mods keep going by and changing the f**k to... Jun 4 2006, 08:57 PM
Tribal J_Rome ___I'm sorry for what I started. Jun 4 2006, 08:58 PM
Yuffie Kisaragi What the hell is going on? Jun 4 2006, 09:02 PM
mona lisa Nah, it happens automatically... sometimes. Jun 4 2006, 09:04 PM
zomgznoway THANKS FOR EDITING MY POST
>:[ Jun 4 2006, 09:12 PM
jooleeah ______: =) i love you and buddha. no wonder why na... Jun 4 2006, 09:23 PM
Tribal J_Rome _______ whaaaaaaaaat. I didn't know that, I ... Jun 4 2006, 10:13 PM
disco infiltrator ___ Sorry about that...it's just kind of frust... Jun 4 2006, 11:05 PM
Libertie _; Well, I get it now. =] Jun 4 2006, 11:46 PM
I Shot JFK - Shau-a... i also love your avatar, and to try an... Jun 5 2006, 08:29 AM
StanleyThePanda _&_: where'd you come from?? Jun 5 2006, 08:33 AM
xoxo_koala_kisses_ Who's going to make me a birthday thread next ... Jun 5 2006, 11:11 AM
Statues/Shadows QUOTE(xoxo_koala_kisses_ @ Jun 5 2006, 12... Jun 5 2006, 11:20 AM
mzkandi S_m_i:If that was for me, none of those shoutouts ... Jun 5 2006, 11:16 AM
Retrogressive __,,, could you shut up, please? kthnxbi.
k__,,, ... Jun 5 2006, 12:20 PM
StanleyThePanda _... for me? btw what font is in your sig? I like ... Jun 5 2006, 12:21 PM
Retrogressive k__,, http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=401 It... Jun 5 2006, 12:24 PM
disco infiltrator ____ Oh, ok. Yay! Hugs all around! Dancing... Jun 5 2006, 12:24 PM
StanleyThePanda _: Goldfish are yummy. *sings* The wholesome snack... Jun 5 2006, 12:35 PM
islandgirl4eva _: I'm really beginning to hate anonymous shou... Jun 5 2006, 12:52 PM
Libertie _; I always did hate it and always was paranoid. A... Jun 5 2006, 01:36 PM
islandgirl4eva QUOTE(Libertie @ Jun 5 2006, 2:36 PM) _; ... Jun 5 2006, 01:43 PM
Programmer ____ , ____, _____:hey thanks for welcoming me bac... Jun 5 2006, 01:39 PM
Retrogressive __, worst mod ever. Jun 5 2006, 01:43 PM
pshaa.shauna Dear _____,
I've got a letter I would like to ... Jun 5 2006, 02:56 PM
incoherent msb - why are we quoting hellogoodbye songs? Jun 5 2006, 03:00 PM
pshaa.shauna Msb- Because Hellogoodbye is awesoem, and it's... Jun 5 2006, 03:02 PM
incoherent weirdly, that song just came up on my playlist... Jun 5 2006, 03:11 PM
pshaa.shauna Oh, your fan club doesn't exist anymore, we... Jun 5 2006, 03:14 PM
Blow_Don't_SUCK __:ty
//edit
ewife: I saw you lurking in the h... Jun 5 2006, 03:35 PM
incoherent msb - fair enough. you can fight for my affection. Jun 5 2006, 03:45 PM
pshaa.shauna I LOOOOOVE YOU!!! MORE THAN LINDA BEEL... Jun 5 2006, 03:50 PM
jooleeah _______: Getting a little cocky now? Hahaha. Whate... Jun 5 2006, 04:03 PM
islandgirl4eva __: I'm so tired of all this crap. I didn... Jun 5 2006, 04:45 PM
StanleyThePanda _: Hmm yeah, I was slightly paranoid for a long ti... Jun 5 2006, 04:48 PM
Retrogressive HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME, YOU CAN'T BUY THAT WIT... Jun 5 2006, 04:58 PM
pshaa.shauna QUOTE I Stalk LOVE Spencer more than his fan club,... Jun 5 2006, 05:25 PM
Statues/Shadows _: Wow Jun 5 2006, 05:33 PM
incoherent nicki, i think the same thing Jun 5 2006, 05:34 PM
pshaa.shauna MSB, N____- So am I, actually... Jun 5 2006, 05:35 PM
islandgirl4eva cbizdizzies: I miss us. We were hott. I still love... Jun 5 2006, 05:37 PM
pshaa.shauna _____- I'M SORRY IT WAS MY FAULT! And Tina... Jun 5 2006, 05:40 PM
Retrogressive LUNATIC!!!!!!!!... Jun 5 2006, 05:41 PM
pshaa.shauna _____- Some things are better left unsaid until a ... Jun 5 2006, 05:42 PM
islandgirl4eva __: I'm not blaming anyone. I just kind of wan... Jun 5 2006, 05:44 PM
tic tac. _,
Yes, yes, we need to bring it back!!... Jun 5 2006, 05:46 PM
pshaa.shauna ____- It's up to Jose, he's the one who di... Jun 5 2006, 05:47 PM
islandgirl4eva _: It's not up to him. It would be nice if he ... Jun 5 2006, 05:52 PM
pshaa.shauna _____- is there a "d" on the end or not?... Jun 5 2006, 05:53 PM
Intoxique _____,
You need to PM me . We never talk anymore. ... Jun 5 2006, 05:55 PM
Retrogressive STOP GAYING THINGS UP SHAUNA!!!!
... Jun 5 2006, 05:55 PM
pshaa.shauna ______- I'M SORRY FOR MAKING THINGS GAY! I... Jun 5 2006, 05:58 PM
Retrogressive As long as you don't make Spencer gay. ;)
WHE... Jun 5 2006, 06:00 PM
pshaa.shauna If I made Spencer gay he wouldn't love me. Jun 5 2006, 06:02 PM
islandgirl4eva __: Drinks and politics. That's all that is... Jun 5 2006, 06:03 PM
pshaa.shauna __________-*pulls out twister*
RIGHT FOOT YELLOW Jun 5 2006, 06:04 PM
StanleyThePanda _: LEFT CHEEK BLUE.
_: omg.. wtf? Jun 5 2006, 06:09 PM
Retrogressive *grabs Spencer and plays*
wooohooo!!! Jun 5 2006, 06:28 PM
Programmer ^
____:ummmm calm down all of you. Jun 5 2006, 06:38 PM
Retrogressive QUOTE(Programmer @ Jun 5 2006, 6:38 PM) ^... Jun 5 2006, 06:42 PM
incoherent QUOTE(Programmer @ Jun 5 2006, 6:38 PM) ^... Jun 5 2006, 06:42 PM
Retrogressive QUOTE(incoherent @ Jun 5 2006, 6:42 PM) d... Jun 5 2006, 06:48 PM
pshaa.shauna _____* pushes lb down* I WIN NOW HE IS MINE! Jun 5 2006, 06:40 PM
xoxo_koala_kisses_ wtf, why'd you leave? Jun 5 2006, 06:41 PM
pshaa.shauna ___- why don't we share Spencer. Jun 5 2006, 06:46 PM
incoherent i know. i thought it sounded weird. Jun 5 2006, 06:48 PM
pshaa.shauna LIES! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS HERPES! AND ... Jun 5 2006, 06:49 PM
Retrogressive __, What... that's not true, your mom has syph... Jun 5 2006, 06:50 PM
pshaa.shauna ____- Yes, but that is besides the point. I am not... Jun 5 2006, 06:51 PM
Retrogressive __, you look just like her. Jun 5 2006, 06:54 PM
Programmer ____: O.o ok didn't mean to rain on anyone... Jun 5 2006, 06:55 PM
incoherent QUOTE(Programmer @ Jun 5 2006, 6:55 PM) _... Jun 5 2006, 06:56 PM
Azarel lol, sorry, I don't accept apologies from pysc... Jun 5 2006, 06:56 PM
incoherent QUOTE(Azarel @ Jun 5 2006, 6:56 PM) lol, ... Jun 5 2006, 06:58 PM
mzkandi N_M_ (ISLANDGIRL_EVA) - I'm sooooo glad we cha... Jun 5 2006, 07:18 PM
stephinika : I read that and laughed. You're annoying. Jun 5 2006, 07:31 PM
pshaa.shauna _____- I'm the only one pissed and going off, ... Jun 5 2006, 07:45 PM
Libertie _; I miss you.. come back already. I don't wan... Jun 5 2006, 11:39 PM
Skyline Drive you smell like bacon and you awful taste in music.... Jun 5 2006, 11:44 PM
disco infiltrator Why is that word included in every post you make? Jun 5 2006, 11:49 PM
Skyline Drive i am on a midnight high (a giggly one at that). it... Jun 6 2006, 12:01 AM
Zamunda To all my Cbers
Young Dro ft. TI - Shoulder Lean... Jun 6 2006, 12:25 AM
salcha4u ____, _____ thanks so f**king much. You guys went ... Jun 6 2006, 03:47 AM
Mooka009 _________: I don't think you're talented. ... Jun 6 2006, 11:54 AM
incoherent ____: if that was to me, you have said something. Jun 6 2006, 12:03 PM
Mooka009 QUOTE(incoherent @ Jun 6 2006, 12:03 PM) ... Jun 6 2006, 12:45 PM
×__Fcuk. _- Yep, the hate thread is pretty much like this o... Jun 6 2006, 12:11 PM![]() ![]() |