Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

A flash site in progress, about 15 SWF files and a week in work by now ...
sarunas
post Apr 21 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 361,343



welll it's been in works for about a week. I got the "stock layout" from a friend who bought it somewhere on a site... I hate some of the text quality ... hopefully imma either fix it up... or maybe imma just throw it away.


[- SJ DESIGN -][attachment=13519:attachment]
 

Posts in this topic
sarunas   A flash site in progress   Apr 21 2006, 09:08 PM
evanescencekid   i like it =] i wish i knew flash...   Apr 23 2006, 01:10 AM
XAfter_ShockX   wow, thats really awesome!!! very nice...   Apr 23 2006, 01:15 AM
digital.fragrance   That's absolutely amazing!   Apr 29 2006, 08:20 AM
DevinD   man dat aint no joke. I wish I knew where to uplo...   Apr 30 2006, 10:01 AM
add1cted2f1re   ^buy a server or get someone to host your site   Apr 30 2006, 03:49 PM
SHAWTYxxSOxxFLY   I LOVE IT   Apr 30 2006, 05:53 PM
peggysturr   Incredible. I wish I can make a flash (whether it ...   Apr 30 2006, 06:05 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: