Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
A flash site in progress, about 15 SWF files and a week in work by now ...
sarunas
post Apr 21 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 361,343



welll it's been in works for about a week. I got the "stock layout" from a friend who bought it somewhere on a site... I hate some of the text quality ... hopefully imma either fix it up... or maybe imma just throw it away.


[- SJ DESIGN -][attachment=13519:attachment]
 
evanescencekid
post Apr 23 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,531



i like it =] i wish i knew flash...
 
xN1CK08x
post Apr 23 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #3


N!CK
****

Group: Member
Posts: 148
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 144,660



wow, thats really awesome!!! very nice.
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Apr 29 2006, 08:20 AM
Post #4





Guest






That's absolutely amazing!
 
DevinD
post Apr 30 2006, 10:01 AM
Post #5


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 261,164



man dat aint no joke. I wish I knew where to upload flash pages.
 
add1cted2f1re
post Apr 30 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #6


My name is really Matt... if you care.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,442
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 258,234



^buy a server or get someone to host your site
 
SHAWTYxxSOxxFLY
post Apr 30 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #7


Yall Can't Neva Play Me
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 230,431



I LOVE IT
 
sprezzatura
post Apr 30 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #8


Peggy.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,508
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 214,025



Incredible. I wish I can make a flash (whether it be an animation of a layout)...but I suck.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: