Log In · Register

 
Converting to a Music Profile [help]
ZodiacMoon
post Mar 30 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 360,592



I thought I had seen this topic on here before, but I can't find it...
Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way that you can convert your regular profile to a music profile? Would someone please help me with this?

~`Rebecca`~
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Pulchritude
post Mar 30 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #2


Tu es laid.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,913
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 106,675



I don't think it is. You got to do it by Music>>Artist Signup
but let me warn you myspace doesn't allow uploading songs that does not belong to you
QUOTE
Warning - MySpace Music accounts are for MUSICIANS. Uploading songs you do not own is a violation of the artist's copyrights and against the law. If you upload songs you do not own, you account will be deleted.


but it's up to you
 
ZodiacMoon
post Mar 31 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 360,592



Thanks. I had to make sure... It will be me singing, so I have no worries... Thakns again.

~`Rebecca`~
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: