Background Pictures, How to stretch it? |
![]() ![]() |
Background Pictures, How to stretch it? |
Mar 26 2006, 04:55 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 381,949 |
Alright, I have been making myspace layouts for awhile, and I understand alot about HTML, but I only have one problem. I don't know how to stretch an image to cover the entire background without having to tile it. Is there a code that I don't know about? I tried to expand pictures to a big enough size that they would cover the entire page; that doesn't work. So now I can only make layouts that have basic colors around the edges [i.e. black, white] so I can fill in the left over space myself.
Does anyone know how to stretch the images? Or if they even understand what it is that I am talking about. Please help. |
|
|
|
Mar 26 2006, 04:58 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
Problems is you can't stretch it so it covers the whole background for everyone. Just get a program. (photoshop, paint shop pro, gimp) Make it as large as you want and it will work for some people.
read: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=127356 |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |