I don't WANT to hide my music player! |
I don't WANT to hide my music player! |
Mar 25 2006, 04:17 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 388,355 |
Ok I've searched the forum and the scripts, so I thought it a valid question to ask. The layout I have hides my music player and I want it back. I saw this hint (typed below) in the Scripts on how to HIDE it, so you would think doing the reverse would be true, right? Well, I couldn't find this code in my layout code anywhere. Help please! Thanks
<embed src="URL HERE" hidden=false autostart=true loop=true width="100" height="20"></embed> MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/texas_laura |
|
|
|
texaslaura I don't WANT to hide my music player! Mar 25 2006, 04:17 PM
toyo loco What are you asking? Your myspace music player sho... Mar 25 2006, 04:33 PM
texaslaura QUOTE(toyo loco @ Mar 25 2006, 4:33 PM) W... Mar 25 2006, 04:41 PM
toyo loco Read myspace bullentins...
QUOTEheya - we've h... Mar 25 2006, 04:52 PM![]() ![]() |