black&white pictures, help with myspace pictures |
black&white pictures, help with myspace pictures |
Mar 21 2006, 04:34 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 84,194 |
I need help I tried finding the code myself but didn't work out too well...
I was wanting the code that will make everyones picture black & white. I've seen it done in previous layouts but I made my own I just don't know how to all the extra stuff. Thanks for your time. link to my myspace to understand what I'm saying: Mindy's myspace |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 21 2006, 06:30 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() There Are Strange Things Afoot At The Cirlce K ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,130 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 253,395 |
a:link img{filter:gray;}
inbetween your style tags for your profile |
|
|
|
Mar 21 2006, 07:33 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 84,194 |
Thank you VERY much! :c)
|
|
|
|
Mar 21 2006, 07:38 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() There Are Strange Things Afoot At The Cirlce K ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,130 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 253,395 |
no problem, need more help just ask
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |