1st ever myspace layout, its pretty good |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
1st ever myspace layout, its pretty good |
Mar 18 2006, 12:22 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() My name is really Matt... if you care. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,442 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 258,234 |
|
|
|
|
add1cted2f1re 1st ever myspace layout Mar 18 2006, 12:22 AM
oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo Its pritty good for your first one! Mar 18 2006, 12:25 AM
Ralph501 It's quite defaulti`sh but just added colo... Mar 18 2006, 01:13 AM
add1cted2f1re QUOTE(Ralph501 @ Mar 18 2006, 1:13 AM) It... Mar 18 2006, 01:22 AM
oneandonlytammie Prittay Schnazzay for your first one. My first lay... Mar 23 2006, 08:36 PM
x Ragazza Yeah, that is really good for a first. The dark bl... Mar 23 2006, 08:56 PM
happykmd Woah, I really like it. And the song just ties it ... Mar 24 2006, 12:22 PM
StanleyThePanda I saw this on HF, but I like it alot. Mar 24 2006, 12:39 PM![]() ![]() |