Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Color My World
iDecay
post Mar 20 2006, 12:17 AM
Post #1


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



Click

Definately not my best.. I kinda rushed through the blend. C&C?

OH, BTW, whoever wants to be affiliates, tell me.
 
Stephire
post Mar 20 2006, 01:02 AM
Post #2


Milo Kamalani
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 954
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,798



I'd love to be affiliates with such a pretty site!
Greyscale is such a nice and sophisticated look.
 
freeflow
post Mar 20 2006, 01:05 AM
Post #3


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Not bad pretty simple. I would of added a border around the complete right side. You did for the image it would look better if it was for teh tables too. Make the width of your divs a bit smaller. You text looks squished.


Otherwise not bad :)
What font did you use for the site url in the middle inbetween tables?
 
iDecay
post Mar 20 2006, 01:13 AM
Post #4


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



QUOTE(Stephire @ Mar 19 2006, 10:02 PM) *
I'd love to be affiliates with such a pretty site!
Greyscale is such a nice and sophisticated look.

All right. happy.gif Now, all I need is your name and your url, haha.

Allright Toya, I'll do that. The font is Kravitz extra thermal. I don't know why it says Kravitz thermal on two of them, though. mellow.gif
 
IceCream4U
post Mar 20 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #5


victim of myspace.com
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 386,435



Ooh, I love the design and actual layout.

I agree, greyscale looks really nice.
But for your scrollbar, I think the base color ((I think its the base color, but it might be the face or track. I'm horrible at those.)) should be like grey or something. I was getting confused when I was scrolling down. :\
 
Stephire
post Mar 21 2006, 07:23 AM
Post #6


Milo Kamalani
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 954
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,798



http://light-socket.com/ & Stephie.
^_^
 
*Libertie*
post Mar 21 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #7





Guest






It is nice, there's really not anything wrong with the blend. I like the background, you didn't overuse the diagonal lines (not to harsh or anything).

I'm not sure about the url in between the sidebar and navigation, it seems a little out of place, but otherwise everything looks good. It's simple as far as the text formatting and whatnot, but still good. :)
 
feferity
post Mar 21 2006, 05:45 PM
Post #8


je hebt het niveau van een poffertje
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 512
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,934



for some reason... the diagonal stripes in the background look brownish on my computer. Maybe its just me. Also, its a reaally bad image quality. The blend itself is good. plain, but good. If you were going for a black and white look... you certainly achieved it. I *do* wish you could have added a *little* colour though. Just a dash, maybe. I dont personally like how your site name goes down the middle... Yeah, I agree with Toya abbout adding a black border to your blogs and navigation area.

Also, I really thought your navigation headers are not so great. It's pretty... o_O. It's too smallish, and just doesnt seem to fit. It seems as though you were looking for an elegant-ish/simple look, and then you have your navigation headers small, and it looks kiddish. Also, if you are going to make your navigation headers white, why not do the same for your dates?

Please please please justify your font, dont center it. It makes everything look offbalanced, and... not very organized looking. You're off to a good start, your coding looks okay, I know you just opened the site, but you have no content? Um... keep up the nice work though, those things that I mentioned above are just the big things that I noticed. As I said, the banner at the top is a nice start, just fix those things. You'll notice the difference.
 
LuvsDogs387
post Mar 22 2006, 01:42 AM
Post #9


dont steal my eggroll
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 528
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,442



Very nice. And such a pretty blend. Nice work. BTW who is the girl?

I'm looking for affies so if you wanna lemmie know :)
 
iDecay
post Mar 22 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #10


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



^x2 I haven't had time to work on the content, so all I have is a blog.

And Ruthann(?) I'm not sure who it is.. *shrug* I'll apply for affiliates on your site. ^_^
 
Stephire
post Mar 23 2006, 08:00 AM
Post #11


Milo Kamalani
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 954
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,798



^ I assume I'm not getting added? :(
 
iDecay
post Mar 23 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #12


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



^ Stephie, I haven't gotten the time yet. I'll do it ASAP.
 
Stephire
post Mar 24 2006, 07:24 AM
Post #13


Milo Kamalani
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 954
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,798



(:, Ok !
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: