Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Samurai Champloo, icons
Stephire
post Mar 15 2006, 02:03 AM
Post #1


Milo Kamalani
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 954
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,798






I love Jin....if he were real I would be in jail for adult-napping......coughandrapecough.
(:
 
turbulent
post Mar 15 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #2


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



lol 'adult napping'
the icons are cute happy.gif i like the 'fuu' one hahah
 
xosteffanator
post Mar 15 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



QUOTE
I love Jin....if he were real I would be in jail for adult-napping......coughandrapecough.
(:

lol.
the iocns look great =],

QUOTE
I love Jin....if he were real I would be in jail for adult-napping......coughandrapecough.
(:

lol.
the iocns look great =], I just am not too fond of the patterns
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Mar 15 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #4





Guest






YES! Samurai Champloo! Great designs - they are very unique, but I like that. Your style is great... I wish I had that when it comes to icons... -pout-
 
Jeng
post Mar 15 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



i like the borders on them all. those are all really good. i agree with rachael, your style is great
 
damnDUHMARCO
post Mar 15 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #6


Infinite sedation.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 284,967



wow. i love champloo !! i like your icons too, esp. the fourth at the top, i made a layout for xanga using that pic once. good job. keep it up wink.gif
 
*ranniel*
post Mar 15 2006, 09:27 PM
Post #7





Guest






i like the second one. good job, they all look great.
 
PrincessAda
post Mar 15 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #8


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



Wow.Nice! Love `em all.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: