Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Moving "About Me" up.
me1issaaaa
post Mar 15 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #1


♥
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,066
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,393



myspace.com/x____bang

I tried using the code to move it up that's already in the scripts section, but for some reason it won't work.

Okay, I kind of got it to work. I guess I'll just have to do what I can with that for now.


And also, how can you hide your myspace URL? I thought I saw that script in the forums, too, but I can'r seem to find it.

Thank you for your time flowers.gif
 
freeflow
post Mar 15 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



For the url the new myspace filter kind of blocks it but you can try:
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...oupID=100636674
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: