Showtime!, Blend! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Showtime!, Blend! |
Mar 10 2006, 03:36 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 277 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 172,698 |
Ahh! Well, I should get started on my project, but I wasted about an hour on this:
Showtime!! Gah. Ok, ill start the project now. Constructive Criticism? |
|
|
|
zebzie Showtime! Mar 10 2006, 03:36 AM
skp86 oh wow everything looks awesome!
The only thin... Mar 10 2006, 10:24 AM
ranniel I see nothing wrong, its looks fine to me. You can... Mar 10 2006, 02:21 PM
zebzie Cool! I think the images were low quality...sh... Mar 10 2006, 04:06 PM
mizz_americaz is that guy with the lion head naked? haha thats h... Mar 10 2006, 06:37 PM
xbabyboo Maybe make the text stand out more? It`s good ... Mar 11 2006, 12:02 AM
add1cted2f1re I SEE A NAKED LION!!!!!!
... Mar 11 2006, 06:18 PM
zebzie QUOTE(add1cted2f1re @ Mar 12 2006, 10:18 ... Mar 11 2006, 09:17 PM
hixfive thats unique
love it <3 Mar 11 2006, 06:40 PM
guilinger123 For some reason it won't load for me...
Never... Mar 11 2006, 09:25 PM
chococat15 wow......i love it! i like how u blended it al... Mar 11 2006, 09:27 PM![]() ![]() |