Can't save!!!, This is extremely urgent I need an answer like now.. |
![]() ![]() |
Can't save!!!, This is extremely urgent I need an answer like now.. |
Mar 11 2006, 12:14 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() uhhh?*confused face* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 105 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 222,267 |
OK...I just got a new layout and I was putting it in and its one where you haft to go through and edit it all yourself, and enter all your friend addresses and names and all that, and then all the stuff in your side module,and edit it all and enter you site like everywhere and it takes absulutely forever, well, I wanted to see it before I saved it, big mistake, because the layout goes over the little do you want to save box, and if you hit the back button and go back to the look & feel you loose everything you just did, and I don't want to loose and hour and a halfs worth of work. Please help me.
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2006, 01:43 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Tu es laid. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,913 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 106,675 |
umm what i do when I'm doing those kind of stuff.. I open my notpad and copy and paste the finish code into there in case something happens and you might want to save it. So even tho if all the things get deleted you have a back up.
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2006, 01:47 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() uhhh?*confused face* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 105 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 222,267 |
Yeah, if I was intellegent enough to think ahead I would have done something like that, but I just did it over, took another hour and half, but yeah that's all fixed..now I have a new problem though..if you look at my newest topic..
|
|
|
|
Mar 11 2006, 07:03 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() say maydayism. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,447 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,344 |
Okay.
[ TOPIC CLOSED ] |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |