Bomb |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Bomb |
Feb 22 2006, 07:58 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Call me C.Annie ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 366 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,994 |
I made a bomb everyone
Well heres the bomb with brushes. And here it is without brushes. I just the pen tool and brush and drew :) Anything to add? |
|
|
|
Annie5332 Bomb Feb 22 2006, 07:58 PM
Gypsy Eyes thats interesting. I like it better without brushe... Feb 22 2006, 08:05 PM
xbabyboo I like it with brushes.
How cool! Feb 22 2006, 08:15 PM
Stephire I like it better without.
It's pretty neat. Feb 22 2006, 10:12 PM
maryissa Its nice. I like the one without the brush. Feb 22 2006, 11:48 PM
Jeng thats neat.even with the pen tool.without the brus... Feb 23 2006, 10:00 AM
skp86 LOL.
It's cool, but I like it beter w/o brushe... Feb 23 2006, 04:05 PM
-lana haha, that's cool. i like the one without brus... Feb 23 2006, 04:38 PM![]() ![]() |