Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Glowy thing, I'm bored
xosteffanator
post Feb 20 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



I am bored so I made something glowy lol.
I'm trying something new everyone wink.gif
Well here it is
thumbed

Comments and w/e are welcome _smile.gif
 
Annie5332
post Feb 20 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #2


Call me C.Annie
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,994



Ohh I like it :) Looks spiffy.
 
PrincessAda
post Feb 20 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #3


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



_smile.gif I like how it glows and stands out!
 
Jeng
post Feb 21 2006, 09:19 AM
Post #4


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



i like the glowy effect.and the color blue you used, good jobaroo
 
spoon_fork
post Feb 21 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #5


im NO ordinary! akO ay taO!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 385
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 314,294



shifty.gif ooohhhh.... a glowy thingy.... luv it! tongue.gif
 
KissMe2408
post Feb 21 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #6


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Hey that's really cool!
Reminds me of a lava lamp or something..in a way.
I'm not even sure how you did it,
but great job!
 
xosteffanator
post Feb 21 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



I used this tutorial: http://www.createblog.com/tutorials/download.php?id=151
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: