Drew and Bouguereau, . |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Drew and Bouguereau, . |
Feb 21 2006, 04:49 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 277 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 172,698 |
Boguguerdrew
Lol, this was fun! First thing using layer masking! I used this tutorial: TUTORIAL C&C please |
|
|
|
zebzie Drew and Bouguereau Feb 21 2006, 04:49 AM
Retrogressive WOW, that was odd. But very interesting. I would s... Feb 21 2006, 05:46 AM
Jeng interesting..heh thats pretty cool .the image on t... Feb 21 2006, 09:04 AM
xbabyboo Hmm..that`s intresting.. It`s realistic a... Feb 21 2006, 10:25 AM
spoon_fork hhmmm... its like a portrait thingy.... like paint... Feb 21 2006, 10:35 AM
Zatanna Her face looks great. It's a bit pixely above... Feb 21 2006, 12:35 PM
skp86 Ha that looks cool
Very interesting... Feb 21 2006, 03:44 PM
Stephire That looks great.
I love the chin to face smoothne... Feb 22 2006, 10:14 PM![]() ![]() |