Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
.Sleek Myspace Profile. MUST CHECK OUT., .dannyuncensored. v3.1
dannyuncensored
post Jan 23 2006, 02:56 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 332,171



Help me make mine Profile of the new year! :)

Hope to get great feedback took me 5 days of constant labor to give birth to my 3rd div profile.

-d

http://www.myspace.com/kaplaisay
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Jan 23 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #2





Guest






The only thing I dont like is that you only have two linked images on your actual myspace.

You should put the layout thats on the other site on your myspace instead of having an enter sign..

but I like the colors/sleekness of it.
 
dannyuncensored
post Jan 23 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 332,171



I tried that intially however due to the complexity and limitations of myspace coding 80 percent of what I did in the linked page didn't work on any brower other then my own (safari) therefore I thought I'd just make a link to where I have complete endless HTML and CSS freedom. It isn't that much of a hassel to click a button to a banner free profile :)

Thanks.

-d
 
*This Confession*
post Jan 23 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #4





Guest






really i mean its nothing special
because its just a link to another site.

so really
about your myspace
its plain
and its just two links
and you didn't even care to hide the original myspace.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: