Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Something Simple...
KaraMc
post Jan 22 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #1


Kara Mc
**

Group: Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 297,398



Hey Everyone... Just thought I'd show off my new layout. It's nothing fancy. No div's or anything, but I like it. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Here's my Myspace... biggrin.gif
 
Fashion.
post Jan 22 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 354,107



I really like it!
Its just the nav. bar links.
They are too small.
Good Job.
 
annalucky
post Jan 22 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #3


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



I like it! It's just that the scanlines are really killing my eyes. ><;;
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Jan 22 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #4





Guest






The contact table font (the bigger one) pixelated
But other than that I like it.
 
KaraMc
post Jan 24 2006, 12:00 AM
Post #5


Kara Mc
**

Group: Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 297,398



I wanted the font on the contact table to be pixelated.. but thanks :)

& thanks everyone else for your input
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: