Something Simple... |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Something Simple... |
Jan 22 2006, 04:31 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Kara Mc ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 27 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 297,398 |
Hey Everyone... Just thought I'd show off my new layout. It's nothing fancy. No div's or anything, but I like it. Take a look and let me know what you think.
Here's my Myspace... |
|
|
|
Jan 22 2006, 04:48 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 28 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 354,107 |
I really like it!
Its just the nav. bar links. They are too small. Good Job. |
|
|
|
Jan 22 2006, 05:57 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Lurker. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,161 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,851 |
I like it! It's just that the scanlines are really killing my eyes. ><;;
|
|
|
|
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Jan 22 2006, 07:36 PM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
The contact table font (the bigger one) pixelated
But other than that I like it. |
|
|
|
Jan 24 2006, 12:00 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Kara Mc ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 27 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 297,398 |
I wanted the font on the contact table to be pixelated.. but thanks :)
& thanks everyone else for your input |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |