color alterization, beginner.. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
color alterization, beginner.. |
Jan 14 2006, 12:04 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 14 2006, 12:07 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() i lost weight with Mulder! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,070 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,019 |
that...doesnt take any skill.
you just went to adjust - hue/saturation - colorize. its just basically like a filter. nice choice of opacity though. |
|
|
|
Jan 14 2006, 12:18 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
lol i think it would have been simpler to juss greyscale it haha
yeah, its pretty simple tho see if you can add stuff to it, like brishes and textures and... maybe blend in a picture. |
|
|
|
| *Libertie* |
Jan 14 2006, 12:36 AM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
I would like to say that I'm glad you're trying our tutorials and finding some use out of them. I'm glad you're taking those first steps at learning, and it looks like you're not doing too badly so far.
I saw that your topic title says you're a beginner, and I don't want you to get discouraged by negative feedback - I'm sure nobody thinks it looks bad, we just know you can do more. Keep reading the tutorials and don't be afraid to experiment. edit// New image - the brushes are a nice touch, but maybe too much. Try turning down the opacity on the brushes or use less. I think a pattern would be nice in the background. Pattern tutorial here: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...035&hl=patterns |
|
|
|
Jan 14 2006, 01:27 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
Thanks but i`m usin` Psp9 ..any tut for that ?
|
|
|
|
Jan 14 2006, 06:35 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() My name is really Matt... if you care. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,442 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 258,234 |
although v2 looks better, id still say it was too plain...
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |