Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hey Everyone, A little bit about myself
FoxBandCutie08
post Jan 3 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #1


Band Geek.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 341,494



Hey! I'm Caitlin, I'm 15. I play piano, it's about my favorite thing to do, I also play clarinet in band at my high school. Um, I make xanga layouts, and I'd like to learn how to make myspace layouts well. Hopefully I'll have my layouts up here soon! I'd also like to put up some photoshop tutorials, because I know a lot about it, and could probably help people out. I hate being new, but hopefully I'll earn respect after a while. :-)
 
xosteffanator
post Jan 3 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



Welcome to cB Caitlin.
I used to play clarinet.....I hated it X)
Well if you make xanga layouts I hope to see one of your layouts in the layout section, and think we have a tutorial somewhere on how to make myspace layouts _smile.gif
It'd be great if you put up so tutorials in the tutorials section too.
I know it's not fun being new but eventually you'll be the one introducing the newbies _smile.gif
My name is Steffie by the way _smile.gif
I hope to see you around the forums biggrin.gif
 
-lana
post Jan 3 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #3


when you smile, i melt inside
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,325
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 267,089



Hey Caitlin, I play the piano too! :] I can't wait to see some of your layouts, and your tuts. Welcome. :]
 
klumzy
post Jan 4 2006, 03:30 AM
Post #4


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 538
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 75,615



hey caitlin welcome to cb
im juahn

i wanna learn piano but so lazy =\
 
endofstory
post Jan 4 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #5


dismantled desire
***

Group: Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 339,497



Ello, I'm Courtney. Welcome to cB! happy.gif
 
FoxBandCutie08
post Jan 9 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #6


Band Geek.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 341,494



Thanks. Wow I love this place.

New goal: Become a moderator.
 
*mzkandi*
post Jan 9 2006, 10:37 PM
Post #7





Guest






Welcome, Caitlin! My name is Kiera. If you havent already be sure to read over the community guidelines http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=970 , these let you know what the site exepects out of you.
Have a great time here, pm me if you have any questions.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: