Log In · Register

 
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
the official parental complaint thread
priyas
post Mar 31 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #101


Hello There.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,572
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 88,673



i dont like when they yell at me.
 
Chii
post Mar 31 2006, 02:59 PM
Post #102


dakishimetainoni...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,322
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 75,318



Mommy I hate how you're barring me from sleep overs. However I understand since you didn't believe me bullsh*t about sleeping over at a girlfriend's house, we both knew I spend the night with a guy.

But still, Mommy, I'm freaking 18. Let me be an adult!
 

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: