My first non-default layout!!!, Rating, comment please! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
My first non-default layout!!!, Rating, comment please! |
Dec 24 2005, 06:50 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 40 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 166,079 |
|
|
|
|
lilgamemaster My first non-default layout!!! Dec 24 2005, 06:50 PM
moorepocket it's already been done, but it's very good... Dec 24 2005, 07:32 PM
lilgamemaster it doesnt work on firefox. only IE. ^^ Dec 24 2005, 07:38 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura It's misaligned .... but ... GREAT KICKASS WOR... Dec 24 2005, 08:22 PM
lilgamemaster It doesnt seem to be misaligned ot me..can you pos... Dec 24 2005, 08:53 PM
lilgamemaster i found out the problem. You have to view it in fu... Dec 25 2005, 09:14 AM
seriouslynikki I can't see the blog. I can only see the navig... Dec 25 2005, 10:19 AM
Jeng awesome,plain,nice colors,looks good Dec 25 2005, 12:28 PM
m.ar.i.a thats good! and its ur first non default? wow... Dec 26 2005, 07:45 PM
lilgamemaster Ya it is ^^; I could do better but im new to the s... Dec 27 2005, 10:25 AM
digital.fragrance Well... I know I"m supposed to be seeing some... Dec 27 2005, 10:45 AM
emotaku i don't think a serious person looking for a l... Dec 27 2005, 10:40 PM![]() ![]() |