message to anyone, version 16 |
![]() ![]() |
message to anyone, version 16 |
Dec 31 2005, 03:16 AM
Post
#101
|
|
![]() hello : ) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,227 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 13,139 |
Dear You and You,
Tonight made it all the more real that you two are actually gone and you aren't coming back. -Me. Dear You, WHAT THE HECK. Wow. You must really hate me now or something yeah? Just want to get rid of me? UGH. I just want to talk to you. I want to fix things yet everytime we talk I mess them up even more. There was a chance for us to stay together for a long time. I messed that up. There was a chance for us to get back together. I ruined that. There was a chance for us to be friends. I messed that up too. Now what. I'm stupid. I know what I want to say but it never comes out right when we talk. Plus it doesn't help that we never talk in person. I just miss you. But when I'm around you, or when we talk, my emotions take over. I can't think rationally. I'm either overly hurt, sad, pissed, bitter, happy, or something else. Either way, I'm overly whatever and because of that things always get messed up. BLAH. Life is so tricky. I'm definetely not fully over you. Damn it. -Me. Dear You, Please, continue to call me. I dont' feel like experiencing more heartbreak. This year is already starting off horribly, please, make it somewhat better. -Me. |
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
Dec 31 2005, 04:22 AM
Post
#102
|
|
Guest |
god. only your words have the power to bring tears to my eyes like that. i love you so much. i really, really do. i'd give anything for you and do anything for you. you mean the world to me, i just can't express it enough to you. really.
|
|
|
|
Dec 31 2005, 05:06 AM
Post
#103
|
|
|
Yawn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,530 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,772 |
_______,
You are an amazing person. Don't let other people step on you. You don't have to hide. You don't have to keep all this anger in either. I'm sorry for what she did, i'm even more sorry for what HE did. Guys can be scumbags. they really can be. I would punch him for you, but I guess it would look ackward. I'm so sorry....ah....I know this feeling. Best friends betray you more quickly then anyone else sometimes. It's sick. All of this is such a cheap shot. so cheap. I love you girl, don't lose hope. This will all work out. |
|
|
|
| *danielle_x3* |
Dec 31 2005, 09:05 AM
Post
#104
|
|
Guest |
I miss you. It's New Year's Eve, and I can't believe it's almost a year since you left. BLEEEEEEEEEH
|
|
|
|
Dec 31 2005, 01:44 PM
Post
#105
|
|
![]() hi. call me linda. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,187 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,475 |
Please don't be like this today, on New Year's Eve. I'm am so so so sorry and I really wish I can make it up to you. But nothing I can think of seems like the best for you. I really want to see you today, but you hate me right now. I feel so bad, and I'm crying inside. Please, don't do this. I love you, and I hate the fact that you're doubting me.
|
|
|
|
| *jooleeah* |
Dec 31 2005, 02:20 PM
Post
#106
|
|
Guest |
_____: HAHAHA. I saw your myspace yesterday. Nice. You're ugly as hell now, with a bitchy attitude. Even though this may sound cruel, it's not as bad as your personality. What happened to the nice Jason that I knew? Whatever. I'm over you, buddy. It's time to give it uppppp.
____: So, okay, you've got a job. I still don't forgive you for ruining everything. |
|
|
|
| *Azarel* |
Dec 31 2005, 04:09 PM
Post
#107
|
|
Guest |
Some days pass by easier than others, and it gets easier to think and talk about you sometimes. Yeah, maybe I'm letting go, but I'm not giving up hope. Not now, not ever.
I hate you for being in Ohio for New Year's. But I miss you all the same. Come back soon. :( Two weeks is too long. |
|
|
|
Dec 31 2005, 04:52 PM
Post
#108
|
|
![]() you`re undeniable ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,136 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 283,828 |
f**k i feel left out for no reason. like i could never be in your life w/ what you have going... shit i won't talk about you anymore to other ppl. it's not their buisness. damnnn i'm feeling sad so who are you going to kiss tonight cuz SHE'S NOT ME.
</3 |
|
|
|
Dec 31 2005, 04:52 PM
Post
#109
|
|
![]() you`re undeniable ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,136 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 283,828 |
[DOUBLE POST]
|
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
Dec 31 2005, 07:15 PM
Post
#110
|
|
Guest |
gods i miss you right now. i wish i could spend tonight with you.
i find all you people fascinating. its funny really. i don't hate you...i just don't particularly like you. |
|
|
|
Dec 31 2005, 10:19 PM
Post
#111
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 129 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 320,404 |
2005, i wished for you.
2006, it doesn't matter anymore. |
|
|
|
| *islandgirl4eva* |
Jan 1 2006, 12:14 AM
Post
#112
|
|
Guest |
Happy New Year.
- Naomi |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 12:19 AM
Post
#113
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,077 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,904 |
Happy New Year, you. Can't wait to see you in school again.
Everytime I speak to you on the phone, I get incredibly upset. Yet, I don't have the strength to switch my phone off. Why do you have this much power over me? |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 12:44 AM
Post
#114
|
|
![]() j'adore =) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 723 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 107,848 |
to you
have a great trip! i'm really going to miss you. it was so weird. as soon as i got my goodbye kiss and pulled out of your driveway, i saw your door shut and i just burst into tears. i guess i realized that i wasn't going to see you again for two weeks. it's really not that long but i'm really going to miss our fun nights. you've made my christmas break better than i imagined. we saw each other every single day which was pretty fun. seeing movies, watching tv shows, cuddled up on your bed, my couch or the back of your car...no matter what we did i enjoyed myself. i'm going to miss you kid |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 12:50 AM
Post
#115
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,152 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 57,818 |
Kamari-
My love, my love, my love, my love. Tuesday can't come soon enough. |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 01:09 AM
Post
#116
|
|
![]() hi. call me linda. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,187 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,475 |
Happy New Year! I'm so glad I got to spend today with you. Our talk was kinda bleh, but it's good to get things straightened out. Hey, I really believe that we'll turn into true love. I still love you though. I really enjoyed today, and it's not a bad way to end the year. I love you. But to bad we couldn't get any champagne or something eh? Haha. Hope to see you on Monday, ice skating <3.
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 02:00 AM
Post
#117
|
|
![]() wut wut in the butt? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 2,108 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 227,723 |
come back! things aren't the same. i guess this is part of growing up, but i don't wanna grow up. i liked things when it was fun and we didn't have any worries, just our crew and having the time of our lives. im gonna fedex myself over there lol. anyways......happy new years, and come back asap.
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 02:02 AM
Post
#118
|
|
![]() banangst ♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 727 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 237,399 |
I really miss you. I wanted to be the first person you see, hug, kiss in the new year. I guess not this year. I love you, but i'm confused about what if what i feel is love. I need something some signs to show me that what i'm feeling is true love. For now, I love you, and i cant wait for the day you come home. The day i lay in your arms once again
Happy new years. |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 04:26 AM
Post
#119
|
|
![]() hello : ) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,227 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 13,139 |
Dear You,
WOW. You were actually going to come see me at 2 in the morning?! Eek, I like you a lot. And wow again. Your cousin has an amazing voice. He sounds hot. :] Perhaps we can all hang out tomorrow or something. I don't know. The phone died and you didn't call back. Poopheads. -Me. Dear You. Another WOW. We actually talked and it went surprisingly well. We didn't fight this time. It was awkward how it started out though. I was freaking out and laughing and stuff. Just wow. What a night I'd say. -Me. Dear You, HAHA. You actually drove to Sonics and bought me food. All you did was drop it off. WEIRDO. Man. You didn't even talk to me. And dude, you're freaking short. Like, two heads shorter than me. Made me feel like a god damn giant. HAHA. -Me. |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 04:38 AM
Post
#120
|
|
![]() resident smart mouth ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 77 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 335,672 |
you suck.... you fell asleep while we were watchin the movie...
and then leaned on me knocking over my popcorn all onto the couch.... i still love you. mi nene <3 |
|
|
|
| *liquidize* |
Jan 1 2006, 05:01 AM
Post
#121
|
|
Guest |
SO BLOCK ME!
|
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
Jan 1 2006, 05:50 AM
Post
#122
|
|
Guest |
tonight was fun. thanks for the drinks! haha
aww, i hope you feel better. i miss you so damn much. hurry up and come back. |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 07:03 AM
Post
#123
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,077 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,904 |
I wish I'd gotten drunk on New Year's Eve. Then maybe all these images won't flash by in my mind. I've lost everything because of you, everything that once mattered. Most importantly, I've lost the will to live. 2006, does it mean anything? This is just another year. Another year that'll just be wasted. I won't do anything productive. I'll just waste away. You're right, I need some serious help. But who can I go to? No one will understand. Even I don't understand.
|
|
|
|
Jan 1 2006, 08:25 AM
Post
#124
|
|
![]() say maydayism. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,447 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,344 |
Thank you so much.
|
|
|
|
| *Programmer* |
Jan 1 2006, 08:38 AM
Post
#125
|
|
Guest |
___: i know you don't....
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |