Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Newbie Here
night_owl_22_83
post Dec 17 2005, 07:55 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 326,156



Hello! My name is Trish. I am 22 years old. Currently a college student majoring in Architecture. A friend of mine introduced me to this site and so far I like it here. Well I think that's about it.

~Trish~
 
-lana
post Dec 17 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #2


when you smile, i melt inside
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,325
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 267,089



Hi Trish, I'm Lana, welcome to cB! (=
 
*iNyCxShoRT*
post Dec 17 2005, 10:37 PM
Post #3





Guest






Hey Trish. I'm Jane. Nice to meet you. Welcome to Createblog. If you need anything feel free to PM me.
 
KissMe2408
post Dec 18 2005, 02:53 AM
Post #4


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Hey Trish,
Welcome to Createblog =) My name is Katie.
Ah, it's nice to have someone else whos in college around here,
we've got some other members here that are in college as well.
Architecture does sound interesting, I don't think i've met anyone around here that does that.
*be sure to check out our layouts for your myspace and/or xanga.

Now, before you get started, be sure to read the "Community Guidelines" & "Createblog's FAQ's" (LINK)
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93816
^Reading those will help you understand this site much better, and also answer any questions you might have. If you need further help you can always PM me or another staff member =)
Thanks for joining! And have fun
 
CUTEBUNNY160
post Dec 19 2005, 06:39 PM
Post #5


who ma bitch? you ma bitch, bitch.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,920
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,278



Hi Trish. Im Jessica. Glad you joined happy.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: