Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
I'm Back!!!
gmgmaster
post Dec 16 2005, 06:52 PM
Post #1


I'm only a member hehe
****

Group: Member
Posts: 188
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,875



Hi
I haven't come here in a long time -_-. Mabe since a year. But most of you proably don't know me but just wanted to say hi and know what change. PLease visit my website at :Gamerz talk? Its a great forum and I hope you register. That forum is for gamerz and tellss about turturials it is brand new and I am looking for poeple to be mods. If you are a gamer and need cheats, wanna talk, or want hacks then register. If you know how to mod register and prove yourself. anyway I am 16 in 11th grade and live in the US. I am a guy so yeah ask more if you want.

Edit: just looked how many members there are and wow!!!! 190 thousand lol. I joined when there was only 5 thousand . Great job create blog. I was once a mmod here but left to practice some website skils and make a froum of ym own. Now I'm back and sooo much has change in a year. whistling.gif
 
-lana
post Dec 17 2005, 10:37 AM
Post #2


when you smile, i melt inside
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,325
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 267,089



Hey, I don't know, but welcome back. (= I'm Lana. flowers.gif
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Dec 17 2005, 10:53 AM
Post #3





Guest






Hmm I dont remember you BUT Welcome back!!!
 
KissMe2408
post Dec 17 2005, 01:30 PM
Post #4


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



wow you were once a mod here?
Interesting, I'm glad you came back!
Show us your stuff =) hehe
Alot has changed around here on CB
Read this : http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93816
But welcome back! I don't think I remember you, but it's been a long time. I'm Katie by the way
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: