Meh. I hate these introductory topics., Yet I am posting one. o_O |
Meh. I hate these introductory topics., Yet I am posting one. o_O |
Dec 16 2005, 08:10 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Unique New York! Unique New York! Unique New York! ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 14 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 324,841 |
Read my profile for interests :D
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *iNyCxShoRT* |
Dec 16 2005, 11:38 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Well; welcome to Createblog. I'm Jane. Nice to meet you.
|
|
|
|
Dec 16 2005, 11:42 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,444 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 85,066 |
i like rock music too..
i hate intros too let's be friends |
|
|
|
| *wind&fire* |
Dec 17 2005, 01:07 AM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
if you divide your member number with my member number you get
8.727592692... |
|
|
|
| *Libertie* |
Dec 17 2005, 02:52 AM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
^Yes? And mine, you'll get five or something. :P
Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you occupied. :) |
|
|
|
| *salcha* |
Dec 17 2005, 03:14 AM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
hi welcome to cB
- Green Team |
|
|
|
Dec 17 2005, 03:15 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 890 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 285,645 |
I TAG GREEN TEAM!
hey fellow new person! let's be friends! i'm herizon BLUE TEAM GO! |
|
|
|
| *salcha* |
Dec 17 2005, 03:16 AM
Post
#8
|
|
Guest |
oh shoot, i got tagged.
gogogogooo! |
|
|
|
Dec 17 2005, 10:35 AM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() when you smile, i melt inside ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,325 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,089 |
welcome to cB, I'm Lana. (=
|
|
|
|
Dec 17 2005, 01:28 PM
Post
#10
|
|
|
Yawn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,530 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,772 |
Hey Welcome to Createblog =)
You seem like a very interesting person! lol you should post some of you artwork & photography in the "PICTURES" section. I'm sure people would be really intersted in that. And if you like music, please check out the Entertainment Forum as well, i'm sure you'll find some bands to post about. Before you get started, be sure to read the "COmmunity GUidelines" & "Createblog's FAQ's" (LINK) http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93816 ^Reading those will help you understand this site much better, and also will answer any question you have about createblog. Although, if you need further help you can always PM me or another mod =) Thanks for joining! |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2005, 06:13 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() who ma bitch? you ma bitch, bitch. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,920 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,278 |
hi welcome to cb.
im jessica enjoy your time here |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |