Log In · Register

 
disappearing BG pic?, where'd it go?
heLLo eLiseo
post Nov 25 2005, 01:03 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 299,975



I'm not sure if this can be fixed, but my background picture used to be three lightning bolts on the left, and now they wont show up. I havent added any new codes lately, and I even went back to where I got the layout, and copied the picture URL again and pasted it, but it didn't do any good. Does anyone know what could have caused my background pictures to leave like that?

Here's my myspace page for reference: www.myspace.com/xgrizzly

thanks, i appreciate any help mellow.gif
 

Posts in this topic
heLLo eLiseo   disappearing BG pic?   Nov 25 2005, 01:03 AM
heLLo eLiseo   NEVERMIND!! LOllll they showed up :D   Nov 25 2005, 01:05 AM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: