Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Ehh....., Problem number 2
GrayStarr
post Nov 10 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #1


yep, that's me. stop staring. :p
****

Group: Member
Posts: 257
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 160,969



Hello again. Yes, I know I am annoying. I see that no one has answered my question before. Well, please do answer that. While you are at it, help me with this as well.

How do I make my blog transparent? Wait, forget that. How do I make it transparent with a color? I mean the background. I don't have all those fancy pancy designing systems as you do, I only got paint and my trusty friend, the HTML. So, if you can get it to be transparent with a color, please submit it here. Actually, I think someone told me that already, but I just forgot. Besides, it was probably deleted because of old age. So I know it is possible. Don't you dare stick those naughty noses in my face telling me that it isn't!! tongue.gif

Oh, and a message to digital.fragerence: I noticed that you got up to Official Designer now. Well done. You came up really quick. But now I notice that you do not help with much happiness anymore. Hmm. That's what most people do, so don't take it personnally. And don't take this offensivly, either. Everyone, when they have power, think that they must speak like they have power. Well, if someone talked without acting all moody or anything, and actually talked like a normal person, then that would probably make createblog a better site to be in. And I think no one will care about what I have to say. Actually, I am sure. So just answer my question above.
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Nov 10 2005, 05:50 PM
Post #2





Guest






Wow.... I'm sorry, but school has been taking up a pretty big chunk of my time. I'm in two AP classes and it's been difficult. I have a life... I'm assuming your talking about helping out in this section. I've been picking it up again, but it's time consuming. It's kind of hard not to take that personal - you just accused me of abusing my power and not caring about people who have questions. That's not true. Creatblog.com is a place I enjoy and love to help, design, and contribute, but it isn't my life. I"m involved in a lot of activities.
Blog Transparency:

Just make sure you edit the color to the color of your choice.
 
GrayStarr
post Nov 10 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #3


yep, that's me. stop staring. :p
****

Group: Member
Posts: 257
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 160,969



.... Well, you said sorry! Thanks. Makes me feel much more better.

Hmm... I don't think anyone here has more power than anyone else. Just because someone has a fancy "Official somthing" or "Something Staff" doesn't mean they are powerful. showoff.gif _dry.gif <- funny XD. Well, I am sorry as well, if I have offended any staff member, but I just want us to remember Marthin Luther King Jr. All men are created equal.

Thanks for the code, but now is there any way to make the modules have the same effect?
 
Kenado
post Nov 10 2005, 06:07 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,551
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,857



http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...&hl=transparent
 
Eryi
post Nov 10 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



Um, I believe it's Thomas Jefferson who said that. mellow.gif
 
GrayStarr
post Nov 10 2005, 06:14 PM
Post #6


yep, that's me. stop staring. :p
****

Group: Member
Posts: 257
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 160,969



QUOTE(Szeh @ Nov 10 2005, 7:09 PM)
Um, I believe it's Thomas Jefferson who said that.  mellow.gif
*

Said What?

QUOTE

Ooh... Thank you, but... heh... kinda moody, no? Hmm, yet quick and right to the point... Oh well, whatever.

EDIT// OK, it gives it.... never mind. It works.
 
Eryi
post Nov 10 2005, 06:17 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



"all men are created equal".
You can't rely on one person all the time, there needs to be no apology, no offence, but she doesn't need to be your assistant 24/7.

Topic Closed
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: