Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Images
*Mintyfresh977*
post Nov 9 2005, 07:22 PM
Post #1





Guest






I hosted all of my images on tinypic.com, but I think the website is having problems or is shutting down because none of my images seem to be showing up. I submitted two layouts to createBlog.com, and the image links were changed in my code so that they would work. Thank you to whoever did that, but there is still one image link in each of my layouts that is still not working, and I'm wondering if someone could change the link for me like they did before. Any help is greatly appreciated. _smile.gif
 
Eryi
post Nov 9 2005, 07:24 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



What layout is this?
& we need to replace your links to the ones in cB's database just in case you delete it.
 
*Mintyfresh977*
post Nov 10 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #3





Guest






Imagine and Serenity
 
Eryi
post Nov 10 2005, 05:47 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



Things seem alright to me. :/
Screenshot of the problem?
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: