Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
I need help with my site, Skin and code problems
prettyprincesss
post Oct 28 2005, 03:21 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 125,913



I read the FAQ and I didn't see anything there that could help me, so I am asking. I currently have a skin on my xanga, however, today I went to change it from the skin I have to just plain colors, as I was doing so everything was okay. I deleted the code in my Custom Header and I filled in all the Hex Codes in the custom header and in the modules, but when I saved it and went to preview my site the header was the color and text I wanted but the rest of my site was still following my old skin. I don't know what I did wrong. So can anyone give me some advice? What did I do wrong? Thanks everyone for trying to help! Have a great weekend and blessed day!
 
Comptine
post Oct 28 2005, 03:45 PM
Post #2


Sing to Me
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,825
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,808



can you give us a link to your site? i don't know what is actually wrong.

did you delete the things from the web stats too?
 
OneOfTheseDayz
post Oct 28 2005, 04:32 PM
Post #3


Ill get around to doing that....
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 518
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 275,913



It might be a webstat thing like she just said but someetimes I get the same problem What I do is erase everything about the layout, save, then type in the new layout I think its just a cookie problem.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: