Mixtape! version 1 Ft. Frank Iero |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Mixtape! version 1 Ft. Frank Iero |
Oct 10 2005, 06:08 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 218 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 83,398 |
I just finished up my new blog site, Mixtape! some of you might have already seen the layout before, but let me know what you think of the site. anyone want to link exchange or affiliate with me? please let me know. .
click comments,a nd suggestions would be appreciated |
|
|
|
do0kie Mixtape! version 1 Ft. Frank Iero Oct 10 2005, 06:08 PM
artislife90 your background should cover the entire screen, I ... Oct 10 2005, 06:34 PM
do0kie thanks, yeah, it's probably because i made it ... Oct 10 2005, 07:08 PM
LuvsDogs387 I commented and asked you about link exchanging. H... Oct 12 2005, 06:39 PM
seriouslynikki That looks awsome. Oct 15 2005, 02:12 PM
[X]poised its really nice, except when you click comment... ... Oct 16 2005, 05:57 PM
skate88 NICE >....I LIKE IT... Oct 28 2005, 08:24 AM
Lightner thats awsome but i think you should have like a pi... Oct 28 2005, 09:50 AM
Frankie http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...dpost... Oct 29 2005, 11:46 PM![]() ![]() |